MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Annual Bike Show Family Fun Weekend

Squires Annual Bike Show  Family Fun Weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Annual Bike Show  Family Fun Weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Annual Bike Show Family Fun Weekend

Not sure if any of you heard about this but got a invite from them off FBIts held on the 24 September at 10:00 - 25 September at 17:00 Sat 24th Squires Annual Show Annual show packed with events including Bike stunt show. Lots of Stalls/Stands, kids fun Sun 25th Squires Annual Show Bike Show - 5 Categories inc Trophies and cash prizes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2011 14:15  

Thanks Slly... I thought this was on the events already, but it's not.. I'll put it on now

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2011 14:19  

Thanks Karey if bike passes tomorrow im thinking sod it riding over to it once kids go to get some practice and miles on bike .......so all be warned I may be loose on the road just working out route to take brave insane who knows but determind to do it

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2011 14:31  

Lol .. go for it Sal! Are you camping over? It's free camping.

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2011 14:34  

Oooohhhhh free camping??? Sounds like a plan to me :-) mite just need to get a new tiny tent tho to fit on bike-if he's sorted by then! Need to fill my 3 weeks off work LOL

Anyone else going?

Update Reply
mizzi @ 19/09/2011 15:32  

@ Mizzi, will ask Posh if she would like to go down so we might make the numbers Up. @ Sally, go for it girl just take your time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2011 15:42  

will ask Posh if she would like to go down Ken!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2011 15:49  

Roflmao @ u ken!!!!

Here's hoping weather ain't too bad but I really don't care LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 19/09/2011 16:00  

Isn't it the EU protest ride-out that weekend too ??? Think nearest may set off from Hartshead Services ?? Combine the two ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/09/2011 17:02  

Yup and it's bsb silverstone too.... Arrrggghhhhhh what to do what to do?????? I need help!!!!! Not been to bsb this year and need my fix methinks..... and would fit nicely in with cramming a few family visits in!!! Ffs help???

Update Reply
mizzi @ 19/09/2011 17:45  

I wont be camping as it's my brothers birthday so be ride over stay few hours then ride home put baby to bed then drive back to leeds for birthday bash,then depending how messy it gets drive over to squires on the sunday

@ ken cheers will do ones best

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2011 19:28  

Bugger!!! Best laid plans and all that-ha a phone call from my Bruvs so going down to London to scare Kelly jones (again)... Unlike my bro to ask if I'll go down for a few days so he must be feeling like shite-can't not go-one day I'll drag him along to a meet even tho he does glamping rather than camping-ask BD what he's like LOL

My bro obviously got the looks and taste in clothes-I'm nicking that green t-shirt off him that he's wearing in my profile pic tho-will fit me better :-)

Decided I'm taking baby down-only 286 miles and they're familiar roads so cant think of a better trek to get used to him :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 19/09/2011 22:49  

That's a bugger mizzi... but family comes first
There will be lots of other meets etc.. Squires is open all year round.. even when it's snowing! though the camping's not as enjoyable in the winter! lol Have a good time down London and ride safe

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2011 23:19  

@ Alice, there's a few more starting points nearer, Ferrybridge swrvices M1/M62 Highwayman cafe A64 and Ferriby services A63
May be an idea to divide and conquer and send some to as many start points as is convenient and meet back at squires!
2 birds 1 stone! http://tinyurl.com/Action-Now-EU-Hands-Off-Biking

Update Reply
YID @ 20/09/2011 10:19  

Just need a navigator to get me from London to Devon now lol! Thinking about doing a south coast run across but jury is out yet x

Update Reply
mizzi @ 20/09/2011 11:40  

YID - couldn't we just spend 20mins going round and round Squires car park?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2011 11:44  

Think that would be preaching to the converted mate!

Update Reply
YID @ 20/09/2011 12:34  

We could turn it into a riding school. Then it would be like teaching to the perverted

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2011 12:56  

I think 1 large motorway group will have more inpact than small A road groups, so lets meet at Squires and go from Ferrybridge as other groups will

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/09/2011 13:03  

Did someone mention perverts?

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 20/09/2011 13:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email