MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

new baby (of the human kind!!)

new baby (of the human kind!!) - Forums [Biker Match] new baby (of the human kind!!) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

new baby (of the human kind!!)

I've had some lovely messages from BM and I realise that there may be a few of you out there interested in the outcome of my daughter's pregnancy:>
A gorgeous granddaughter delivered 4:50 am Tues 13th after a very long labour (contractions started evening of Sat 10th )
Weight 7lb 10oz and named Penelope. A few hiccups at the moment with feeding, but otherwise we are all doing well (naturally include myself there as chief taxi-driver/housekeeper/cook )
Will introduce her to Squires asap :>>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/09/2011 19:46  

Congrats to you and your family Alice. I hope mum and baby are well

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 18/09/2011 19:50  

Congrats Alice... bet your well smitten with your new grand daughter. Hope mum and Penelope are doing well

Update Reply
gixergal @ 18/09/2011 20:24  

Congratulations to you all. Hope mum is doing well too!

Look forward to meeting Penelope

Update Reply
lisaj @ 18/09/2011 20:26  

Congrats alice tell mum to cut up the pie before she gives it to penlope as she way to young to use a knife and fork

Update Reply
JP @ 18/09/2011 20:31  

A few hiccups at the moment with feeding eeew yuk - milk everywhere! You could have sneaked her down to Squires today! She could have had mashed pasty and a of milk

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 21:04  

Congrats Alice big hug to baby and your daughter ohhhh and you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/09/2011 21:10  

Thanks you lovely peeps

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/09/2011 23:09  

Many congrats hunny and hope u are all doing well!! I can't wait to get my hands on my 'honorary' grandkids... I'm pretty close to both my daughters sisters as well as their mum being like my kid sis- unfortunately they emigrated to Devon 5 years ago so I don't get to see them every day like I used to-thankfully I'm still classed as mum number 2 (complicated I know) and if they said they needed me I'd be there for them as much as my own kids LOL... Me and Mel decided when my em was 2 that no matter what all of the kids are treated the same and despite different mums & dads all 7 of them say they're brothers and sisters... Gets a bit tricky trying to explain because my boys have a new brother and their dads girlfriend has a little girl... Have to laugh tho coz when my boys are asked if they have any brother or sisters they always say they have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.... The problem then grows because I treat my oldest friends kids like my own as well and they occasionally include her 3 boys in their 'family'.... suffice it to say I don't do birthday cards LOL

Apparently I am a 'grandma' tho because both my daughters sisters agree that despite the distance I'm still mum number 2 and thus a grandma (yer ok missy n Rach LOL)... Ah bugger pmsl and if u understand all of that please tell me LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 18/09/2011 23:45  

yeeeeharrrrrr well done to new mum and congrats to gran ....... hugs to all hope every one well xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 19/09/2011 00:04  

Hey congratulations Alice, always lovely to hear good news like this.

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 19/09/2011 00:04  

Congrats Granny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 15:45  

Congrats Alice, as soon as am out of plaster will poodle across and have a 'broody moment'

Hope all are doing well x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/09/2011 03:23  

Aww congratulation to you and your family Alice, it's great to hear happy news

Im sure the feeding will right it's self ......I remember mid wife saying to me well look at it this way its like breaking a pair of shoes in

Look forward to seeing you all at Squires some time soon.

Sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2011 08:53  

PML @ 'breaking in a pair of shoes' during labour it feels more like the midwife is using a shoe horn to prise the baby out. CONGRATULATIONS! Mum, dad, Gran and all the family and a big 'welcome to the world' Penelope (which title have you decided on Alice? Gran, Nanny, Nanna?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2011 13:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email