MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bone Marrow Register - You could help save a life

Bone Marrow Register - You could help save a life (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Bone Marrow Register - You could help save a life (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bone Marrow Register - You could help save a life

the son of a friend of mine had a transplant 18 months ago (ish) and is now a fine, feisty and fully fit 4 year old, so alls looking great for you!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2011 15:20  

Absolutely fantastic news BB, so pleased my thoughts and prayers are with you all, as I'm sure is the case with all BMers. I'll be letting work colleagues know of this great news too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 13:48  

Hi All Brother and Sister Bikers, sorry i havnt been on in a while, its all been a bit hectic last few weeks Ben had infection after infection so it was all delayed they removed his Hickman line to clear the infection he had in that and reinserted it this tuesday, hes now in Bristol Childrens hospital till after xmas, he has another day of antibiotics before he starts his chymotherapy tomorrow morning then fingers crossed he'll have the transplant next friday / Saturday 18th / 19th November. Thanks again to all of you for your support :) Spider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 12:26  

He sounds like a fighter BB, good luck to all of you with the op next week. Please keep us posted. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 12:51  

BB hugs to you and Ben and mind tell him if he's misbehaves a group of us off BM will bike down to Bristol and look at him through the window lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2011 13:58  

Lol your on Jackie hehe , anyway reason im here now.......... Ben has started his Chymotherapy today 2 days late due to an ulcerated tongue :( but were off now its DAY - 6 and counting up to day Ɔ' when he gets the transplant then fingers crossed its all + days untill hes well enough to come home again :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2011 12:25  

BB seriouslly let us know when he is ready and a few of us will come make noise outside his window :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/11/2011 21:23  

LOL Jackie, He's Having his transplant on Saturday but will be in isolation on the 7th floor of the Bristol Royal Childrens Hospital so doupt hell hear you lol Thanks for the thought though x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2011 12:05  

Mmmmm does anybody have any climbing gear we can use to reach the th floor lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/11/2011 16:24  

Registered thanks for posting it

Update Reply
Roughie @ 06/12/2011 15:09  

Spider, what's the progress report please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 11:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email