MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Sunday 18th Sept

Squires Sunday 18th Sept (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Sunday 18th Sept (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Sunday 18th Sept

So who's going to be there tomorrow? Where abouts will you be? Inside if it's raining lol Attendees List Karey (I'll be there about 1pm)

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/09/2011 19:59  

1pm start Attendees List XK Karey furybilly feistygirl stroggyman timhall Alice2 harryhonda geoffb2005 Bikeabill Mandy & co ??? Wills suzyamki

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2011 20:54  

Anyone else going? Tis lovely and sunny here today 1pm start Attendees List XK Karey furybilly feistygirl stroggyman timhall Alice2 harryhonda geoffb2005 Bikeabill Mandy & co ??? Wills suzyamki

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/09/2011 09:35  

I'll be there about half twelve.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/09/2011 10:14  

my dad wants a drive over there because he has nothing better to do on a sunday and wants 2 see why we keep going there - lol so looks like i'll see ya all there around 1ish in the dam car :-( lol

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 18/09/2011 11:42  

lol @ photo! Just warming Ziggy up....see you all there!

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/09/2011 12:22  

Leaveing now be there about 2ish

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/09/2011 12:32  

What a nice little turn out and all round. Tea , nosh and more tea. But best of all some good banter wiv some top peeps...and not one slap. Although Sandi did come close when I stuck my sword in her boob!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2011 17:43  

hahaha @ XK! Yeh I second that, it was a good turnout and great to see you all and meet the newbie..sorry forgot your name!!! sorrrrryyyyy! Hope you all got home safe and not too wet! I got absolutely drenched coming home.. 2 " of water in my boots..and only had a textile jacket and jeans on, ( i know.. i know!!) it felt like I'd just climbed out of a lake when i got home.. must remember some waterproofs next time..

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/09/2011 17:52  

you should have waited kaz. I set off 15 mins after you and had a nice dry ride home ha ha

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 18/09/2011 18:27  

Sorry to miss you all :<< Could have done with a few laughs!!
Thanks for the text XK...cheered me up. Next time guys !!!??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/09/2011 19:25  

good to meet people and the newbies and managed to give a few cards to new potential members, i left the same time as HH and also had a dry ride home, even had time for an 1/2 hour kip in a lay by LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/09/2011 19:52  

The skies opened just as we were driving back through Leeds. Sheesh..talk about a tropical downpour , one of those times when cars and bikes were just pulling on to the hard shoulder to wait for it to ease off.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/09/2011 20:03  

It must have started raining about ten minutes after I left. And then rained quite heavily non-stop for the next hour or so.

Luckily, it only took me about seven minutes to get home so I missed it lol!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 19/09/2011 07:16  

...you should have waited kaz. I set off 15 mins after you and had a nice dry ride home ha ha... Grrrrrr i don't beleive that Martin!! .. I think Ziggy was trying to tell me something.. cos he took a while to start, and then stopped t the gate and took a good few minutes to get going again.............. I should've waited.. Awww Alice, shame you didn't come over, hopefully see you next time.

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2011 09:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email