MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Why the numbers?

Why the numbers? - Forums [Biker Match] Why the numbers? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Why the numbers?

(307002) Message posted by... Do we need to write down the number when we report a post to a moderator, so they know which one we mean? Am I close? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/09/2011 23:40  

was wondering the same meself

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 14/09/2011 00:03  

Never even noticed it Sandi. Are the numbers a new thing? Would probably help because when the link comes through I think it just shows the page rather than the actual post - could be wrong though, can't remember. Report me and see lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 00:05  

I noticed it about an hour ago. I think it's new

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/09/2011 00:24  

Is there a prize for finding number one? I looked for it but couldn't find it. (how sad am i??) lol

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 14/09/2011 00:54  

Boss Mom said Report me and see lol Done! @ raptor...yep, pretty sad (don't tell anyone but that's the sort of thing I'd do)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/09/2011 07:50  

ooops, i didn't mean for that to show to everyone. I was using the post numbers when shifting posts from the KISS rally thread to the KISS review thread. Yes it's the unique ID of the forum post. Would you like me to leave it for you? It would indeed help when you report a forum post, but I can also make the "Notify Mod" button include the post ID and I can then hide the message ID from everyone not a mod

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/09/2011 08:20  

I think it would be a good idea to include it in the "Notify Mod" button. It would make checking posts easier.

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2011 08:23  

ok remind me when i get home

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/09/2011 08:57  

i concur with Kaz anything that helps my brain is always good lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/09/2011 09:17  

Yes Matt, hide it from non moderators, or you will be forever answering the question 'why the numbers?' it would indeed help the moderators. See? not all mistakes are bad. You may like to delete/hide this thread after the numbers have gone? BTW Matt, when you have a minute would you please add a 'notify mod' button to YOUR profile? lol that photo is deffo not allowed.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/09/2011 11:09  

haha you like how i removed the button from my profile? Same goes for all my posts - mods can't touch them. :-P Nurrrr nurrr

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/09/2011 18:29  

No button eh ........................ google search re hacking is due me thinks lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 19:21  

I thought it was a new sort of bingo game, only needed 36789546321 for a full house :-))

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 25/09/2011 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email