MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your favourite road…

Your favourite road… (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Your favourite road… (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your favourite road…

At the moment, the Kidderminster road from Bromsgrove through to Bridgnorth, minus any traffic!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 00:08  

from burton joyce to my horse (park lane) know every turn in the road n just love it.... or cat n fiddle run yum yum ....

Update Reply
kazninja @ 15/09/2011 23:04  

A5004 between Whaley Bridge and Buxton.

Tonne's better than Cat'n'Fiddle as its not as full of idiots in power ranger outfits who think that their Rossi! but has just as exciting corners!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 23:22  

Wrynose - Hardknott pass, because its fairly hard work, and outright speed doesn't really matter there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 00:25  

i used to say to folk "do this road " or "follow this from... to .." but now after so many folk get out on MY lovely twisty smooth tarmac roads, making them all busy and getting worn out ......... i recomend the m1 south to london, or maybe some of those lovely straight bits of peage in france?

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 16/09/2011 00:43  

oooh did i say that out loud?

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 16/09/2011 00:43  

I remember a chap up in Scotland (TeeCee) warning us to keep out, as all the roads were covered in elephant poo!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 10:18  

My favorite road is that black tarmac one outside, i follow it for miles it's always changing and always keeps me entertained [some times more so than others] LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/09/2011 10:32  

Are you sure Bill it is a road and not a Snakes and Ladders board?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 10:34  

hey the way people were finding things in there tents an luggage last week end i would.t of been surprised to find a snake in there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/09/2011 10:37  

Any of the coastal roads in cornwall

Update Reply
JP @ 16/09/2011 10:48  

AM currently trying to write up about our tour of Spain (it's taking a while!) But I would say 90% of the roads we went on down to the South of Spain & Back up again were bleedin' AWESOME! Tight twisty's, fast twisty's , fast straights, you name it they were there & the road surfaces were billiard table smooth & they were virtually EMPTY!! & then the moutain roads!! If you think Scotalnd's good (& I do!) then these will blow your mind! It's bikers paradise over there I kid you not! We did nearly 2500 miles & had a smile on our faces for the majority of those miles! Think I'll shut up now, cos am getting excited again thinking about em & wanna go back

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/09/2011 11:50  

Kendal to the Farmyard Party (Helmsley) via masham .

Update Reply
marsey @ 16/09/2011 13:44  

That would be the A684, Marsey. The road surface is very worn in places, and a mud depositing tractor route as well. But still fun as long as you are aware of the above.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 15:24  

They've been resurfacing a lot of that road this summer. I'm getting to know Kendal to Hawes quite well now and it's ACE

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/09/2011 22:03  

Good to see our contribution to the EU being put to good use in Spain Holmfirthgirl ...but have to agree, the tarmac on Spanish roads is particularly smooth and a pleasing shade of grey

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/09/2011 22:06  

For me its the 'TT',.. the Yorkshire one,.. around first light, when there's a few furry little critters still around to make things interesting, but nowt much else!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 16/09/2011 22:50  

ring of beara,,southern ireland,,,,,comes a very close second to the scottish highlands,,,,not a fast trip but plenty of twisty's and fantastic scenery...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2011 23:17  

any that i am riding and enjoy there are so many

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 17/09/2011 00:06  

Loads of 'em1 Just watch out for the speed cameras, the 'Camera Safety' brigade seem to be very keen in the Hampshire area. No further comment!

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 17/09/2011 00:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email