MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

What rides are those not at KISS doing this weekend?

What rides are those not at KISS doing this weekend? - Forums [Biker Match] What rides are those not at KISS doing this weekend? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

What rides are those not at KISS doing this weekend?

Just as it says on the tin .. if you're going out on the bike this weekend to anywhere and anything other than KISS (The true KISS eg the band counts as well if you're lucky enough), then let's hear about it.

Where did you/are you going to go, what did you/are you going to do, who were you/will you be with and how much fun did you have?

I'll start off; tomorrow I'm going for a ride into the Moors with the East Riding group of RoADAR (RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders) and I am sure it will be brilliant as always.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/09/2011 13:16  

Tomorrow i am going to St mary's Loch,,,just over the scottish borders and then into moffat for lunch and will probably ride back around Kielder water on return journey,,,,all nice quiet twisty biking roads,,,,,and Moffat is a biker friendly place which they make a point of letting you know,,,,well worth a visit...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 13:51  

Well, I had planned to go to the Tail End BMF and Donnington tomorrow but I’ve not heard from friends as of yet . It's supposed to be windy though and maybe that’s what’s put them off I don’t know. Failing those two events it’ll be breakfast with friends at Suffolk Water Park. The latter will be a lot tamer in comparison to going to a race event. But good all the same. I wouldn't mind doing the RoSPA, but I'm still enjoying the weekend free-time, from when I completed the advanced course in June.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 14:01  

The only place I'm going is to my garage to try and sort out an oil leak on my bike

Update Reply
gixergal @ 10/09/2011 14:40  

Nothing fancy just a run to rivington barn for chat n brew with other bikers there.

Update Reply
bkr @ 11/09/2011 07:28  

What a cracking day!! Some seriously challenging roads and the weather was kind.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/09/2011 18:35  

managed 300 plus miles with my mate yesterday, then as he pealed off for home at the end of toll bar (a167 darlington 2 northalerton road) i realised i still had 3 hours of light left, so did another 170, and not a straight bit of road all day!! (it was a bit dark at end though he he )

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 11/09/2011 21:29  

done 240k today,,,mostly in rain,,,as usual,,,Durham-Alston-over scottish borders-Gretna Green-Moffat-St Mary's Loch-selkirk-jedburgh-otterburn-Newcastle-home... Tipped rain water out of boots when got home.... Must learn to put waterproofs on instead of thinking it will clear up!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 21:52  

i went down to newquay on the bike for the weekend and have done about 600 miles in total went the long way there no motorway

Update Reply
46kittykatt46 @ 11/09/2011 22:02  

been to Brighton today great time loads of bikes and a bag of chips of course, just a bit soggy on the way home

Update Reply
Gsxskye @ 11/09/2011 22:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email