MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Not gone to KISS...hee hee

Not gone to KISS...hee hee - Forums [Biker Match] Not gone to KISS...hee hee - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Not gone to KISS...hee hee

Right, guys....there are a few of us left. Anyone got any good ideas for site-mischief we can get up too whilst no-ones looking ???? Without too much thought I reckon we could:

* Start a thread for an amazing rally that we're at ..and they're not.
* Fill the pages with old threads dragged from some of the back pages..would drive them mad when they start looking for the current ones again!
*Make sure chat is filled with the most random,comments.
* Start some "cultured" threads eg. Favourite ballets etc

OK.......I'm bored...but reckon we could have some giggles if we unite on this one!! Any ideas????????????

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/09/2011 22:15  

@ tumble weed alice lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 09/09/2011 22:32  

Alice you are naughty but I love your idea .... must get thinking cap on

Update Reply
gixergal @ 09/09/2011 22:54  

It's no good misbehaving, Matt has hired some 'door men/women' to keep out the riff raff and beat up anyone who starts a riot! No stealing my yarn or knitting needles or I'll have to snitch on ya and confiscate your crayons, and I may super glue the buckles of your nice white jacket, once you're in it of course PML Now who is bored?! lol The hardest part about my work placement is staying awake.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2011 23:04  

Noooo..... not my crayons

Update Reply
gixergal @ 09/09/2011 23:05  

..and I'm not allowed out of my nice white jacket on medical grounds anyway ....so there

Hmmmmmmm.......but reckon me and gixergal out number you,Sandi .........be scared

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/09/2011 23:41  

Alice I'll look after u and have access to IM haloperidol which works a treat! From biting to 'I love u and sleep' in 10 seconds...

Have to admit I feel like I'm missing out by not going because I'm missing everyone! But hey ho work pays the bills and I have to keep the roof over my head LOL

But come Sunday and I pick Harry up, Wednesday I'll get him in for his test then taxed then fek me ride his bloomin arse off!!!

Can't wait xxx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 10/09/2011 01:13  

Great idea Alice! Lol. But for new pages and with only 6 of us so far on this thread, we would have to create atleast another 3 new threads each, for the front page of the forum to change completely before tea-time tomorrow! Or like you’ve suggested drag some of the back pages.

Lets get cracking then lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 09:38  

PML. Ronaldo, you little agitator!! Hmmmmmmm.......but reckon me and gixergal out number you,Sandi .........be scared You may outnumber me but I outweigh you both

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2011 09:44  

How about "who can post the worst swear word" thread? Or is that taking it too far?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/09/2011 09:50  

You know you wouldn't get away with that geoff! lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 10:01  

Oooh Ronaldo..like your style...you've even got the maths worked out

Right..I'm off to get my thinking head on.....first one to get a new thread with minimum 5 postings is the winner :>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/09/2011 10:37  

That'll be you then, Alice

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2011 10:49  

Lol @ Alice! My style? It’s your (brilliant idea). So far with yours and ‘Dave the Blade’ that’s 2, only 18 to go.

Come on peeps we can do this!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 11:06  

@ Ronaldo -"But for new pages and with only 6 of us so far on this thread, we would have to create at least another 3 new threads each, for the front page of the forum to change completely before tea-time tomorrow!"

I've added a new topic so that leaves another two for me to come up with....

Update Reply
gixergal @ 10/09/2011 12:51  

is it not possible just to go back 20 pages and "bump" all old threads to current ??????? just a thought !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 12:59  

Done that too Craig,

Update Reply
gixergal @ 10/09/2011 13:05  

Oh to have moderator privileges once again lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/09/2011 13:10  

Ok, my turn;

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=8773

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/09/2011 13:17  

Nice posting guys

@goeff...there must be a mod lurking somewhere cos one of my threads has disappeared

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/09/2011 18:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email