MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Saturday ride out from KISS

Saturday ride out from KISS - Forums [Biker Match] Saturday ride out from KISS - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Saturday ride out from KISS

After a few beers Friday, and watching England v Argentina on Saturday morning, Im heading back home to pick up the Mrs (dont tell Tash I called her that!). If anybody fancies joining me, I can make this into a scenic slow/medium paced rideout. Would be leaving the site at 12.00 for a 1.5 hour ride through some stunning countryside to mine, where The Borders Classic Bike show is on that weekend. Stop there for a while, £4 each entry for anybody who wants to look round the show, or tea/coffee etc in my garden(100 yards from the show) for those who dont. Then a 1 hour ride back to the KISS. I say this will be slow/medium pace as it'll be on the more scenic roads in the area, so will be well paced for 125's aswell. Here's a link for the bike show: http://www.classicbikeguide.com/news/hailwood-honda-to-...rders-show If anybody fancies it, just say here, or find me Friday night or Saturday morning watching the rugby.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 13:21  

sounds good mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 15:24  

Foe those that fancy a more challenging ride there will be maps of the area covering a radius of about 50miles from oxford out to wales so there will be something for all levels. Maps will have some cafes and rest stops marked if you know of good stops that are not on there please add them for others benefit thanks

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2011 16:00  

if any one wants a shorter ride stratford or down to doms bike stop etc learner freindly ??? or up into wales i local so if i can help i will ..miles dont matter ..

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 17:37  

The Quatt Cafe just outside of Bridgnorth is an excellent place to stop and a bikers usual rest and meeting place.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:40  

wont be no one there if theres a grey cloud lol n if there is they be over 50 hahah quatts good dinkes better nice ride out ..

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 17:42  

Sunday morning it will be rammed!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:51  

Tazant think you will like one of the rough routes I have in my head and it takes in dinkes

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2011 17:53  

What's dinkes jp? We could always go to the Ponderosa lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:54  

well offers there if any one wants to go one o these places , which ever it be ..

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 17:55  

dinkies me second home was there twice on monday and up the ponderosa also bala n barmoth lol doms on sunday on help for heroes ride out from malvern all me usual haunts lol..

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 18:00  

Dinkes is road side cafe on the A458 just outside shrewsbury and near as dam it on the way to the ponderosa

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2011 18:28  

Oh I must slow down next time I go that way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 18:48  

Dinkies is on the shrewsbury welshpool road(A458), no more than 2 miles from A5 in a little place called Ford....Tis a cafe in a layby...Dinkie loves bikes and bikers......... But on the A5 itself, just after roundabout with the A458, theres a picnic area with a cafe where the shrewsbury bike meet is every tues evening, well biker friendly, near Montford bridge turn off, toilets and loads of parking......

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/09/2011 19:05  

I'd definatley be up for a ride out! But I would need to beg a pilly as I won't be on Ziggy

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/09/2011 19:22  

My rear is free to whoever wants to sit on it..
That sounds bad, but you know what i mean, don't ya?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:24  

ooooh (sharp intake of breath)...less of the "they'll all be over 50s" comments tazant! There are some very interesting over 50s on this site, we'll have you know lol I'll be after a pilly too

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/09/2011 19:27  

am i a dinkies groupie ....is the other one round the corner the one where ya goes under the road n round hmm rain makers mcc go there ?? wonder if they know howi hav me coffee lol ... nice ride through bridgenorth much wenlock n on to the a5 short blast ..back a5 turn off onto hmm a49?? down through craven arms to leominster pop in doms n then back up to bromsgrove bout 130 miles round trip ..just a suggestion ..

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 19:32  

lol @ minmi i was commenting on quatt cafe ya wont see any one under fifty if theres a hint of rain or a grey cloud n yes i,d be the one there but i,m only a recycled teenager ...

Update Reply
tazant @ 02/09/2011 19:35  

Tazant you nicked my maps lol

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2011 19:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email