MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What is love

What is love (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What is love (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What is love

From the great Bon Jovi...

There ain't no big secret so forget all you heard.. 'cause love ain't nothing but a four-letter word... For some it's for better.. for some it's for worse... But love ain't nothing but a four-letter word.. There's no big secret so forget all you heard.. Cause love ain't nothing but a four-letter word... For some it's a blessing.. for some it's a curse...

Soooo.. Love or Evol... for some its a blessing for some its a curse... either way it's out there and no matter how hard our hearts are.. or how much I and other people say it's not worth the pain... I think deep down.. even me the icequeen wouldn't say no if it came along again... ~ Man thats growth!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 10:20  

Man alive.. the pills must be bending my mind! I did not just say that.. I am going to love vicariously through everyone else lmao!! ~ I got a BIKE.. THAT IS LOVE!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 10:25  

If I ever see it coming again i might just run a mile xD

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 10:26  

Ahhhhhhhhh you poor misguided lovely lad... thats the problem.. thats how we get sucked in again and again... You don't see it coming!! Its stealth by nature.. it lulls you into a false sense of security bound in smiles and friendship and then WHAM.. before you know it you're a gonna!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 10:31  

Dont say that....there must be hope for a love free life somehow :-( haha!

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 10:59  

Ehhhhhhhhhmmmmm... tell any potential new lover that you're Gay?!! Could work for you... LOL!! My head is not on this planet today.. :D

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 11:08  

Hang on lets not confuse potential lovers with potential love...i have differing opinions on the two :-D

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 11:45  

Ohhhhhhhh I am sooo not getting into this conversation... Not at all.. ~ I am old fashioned.. the two go hand in hand in my head but I don't judge those that like adult fun.. Definately not and likely I am missing out but hey ho.. I GOT MY BIKE!! :D

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 11:50  

Lol its all good, I was never big on casual relationships but after the 5 years of hell ive just been through my opinions have changed :-P

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 11:53  

Hope there's fun and happiness on it's way for you, sb

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/09/2011 19:56  

Thanks Alice, its looking up already :-)

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 20:55  

There's a supposed Ron Jeremy quotation (probably urban myth but the quote is funny), that I simply can't repeat on here as about a third of the membership will be offended lol!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 09/09/2011 21:19  

love is needing to be loved?

Update Reply
321johno @ 11/09/2011 22:23  

Imagine there's no Heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 23:09  

love is .......giving up your last rolo

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/09/2011 06:39  

I would give my last rolo away, especially if knew someone called Skippy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 11:44  

......staying up all night with a new baby so mum and dad could sleeeep

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/09/2011 12:43  

Love is being able to chuck ur leg over, ride the arse off it and climbing off with a smile on ur face and a huge satisfied smile and sighing and giggling ur arse off....

Never met a bloke yet that can compete with a bike and the bonus is bikes don't roll over and fart, whinge if u don't want to hop on or dare to ask 'how was it for u?' they dont moan if u can't be arsed to shave ur legs, u don't need to feed them and u can use them and abuse them all u want without them moaning and falling out with u! So long as u give bikes plenty of tlc they don't whinge about being given a good thrapping....

Sorry guys but I'm sure you'll all agree LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/09/2011 13:09  

I don't whinge about being given a good thrapping.... now where's my tlc?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 13:15  

PMSL XK... awww {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/09/2011 14:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email