MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What is love

What is love (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What is love (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What is love

To love is a natural thing to feel for family and some friends but to be In love is something not to abused by anyone !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
poshbird @ 05/09/2011 09:46  

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2011 11:26  

Love is avoidable .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2011 12:05  

"Love is giving someone the chance to destroy you and trusting them not to."

think i read this on someones profil

IanT1966 think u siad it all

for me it to be aksepted for who u are and not wat thay wont u to be
and veiser verser
and great sex

Update Reply
kaycat @ 05/09/2011 12:14  

Yes Kay, it is one of the pics on my profile.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/09/2011 12:18  

LOVE IS BEING ABLE TO SEE MY VULCAN FROM MY BED THRU THE DOOR AND OUT SIDE THE KITCHEN WINDOW POLISHING HER EVERYDAY AND TELLING(MOST IMPORTENT) HER THAT YOU LOVE HER MORRIGAN CORNIX JUST LOVES THAT AND IN RETURN SHE NEVER LETS ME DOWN GIVE AND TAKE EASY EH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2011 19:23  

Haddaway asked the same question years ago, don't think he got the answer cos I heard him askin again today on the radio

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 05/09/2011 20:24  

Love ,,,is different for everybody.

For me its being with somebody that accepts you, and everything about you, loves everything you do,misses you when you cant be together and hates to leave you when they have to go,time spent with somebody whos company you truly value

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 06/09/2011 12:37  

something to avoid at all costs cos sooner or later its going to dump a big pile of shit all over you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 02:30  

Awww busa :-( so negative.

I agree with it being a personal thing, it's different to different people, for me my heart still (5 1/2 years after meeting him) skips a beat when Ian gives me a hug or a kiss, we still have a laugh and a giggle like we are 15 sometimes, but we know eachother better now, we understand what the other is thinking, And a lot of what was posted at the start rings very true.

And for me, I cannot wait till June next year when I become Mrs P :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/09/2011 04:27  

Love has many different levels for friendship, partners, etc

Love is patient and understanding.

Love will conquer all obstacles and will endure.

Love is strong and powerful but gentle and kind.

Love brings untold happiness and untold pain.

Love knows no boundaries and travels all distances.

Love is knowing in your heart, in your soul and your whole body that the person you love is right for you.

You just 'know' when you are in love!!!!

Update Reply
RobL @ 07/09/2011 05:59  

i like to think love is finding that someone that lets you be you , someone who's very being compliments your own and a balance between you found.. and vice versa. mutual appreciation, naturally, in one anothers efforts i think only comes when you adour and are adoured in equal measure for all that you are!

hell we all search for it... its a law of averages 'the one' is out there somewhere .... i guess each to there own!

if you can feel happy with yourself settling for someone that doesnt rock your world, far enough and good luck! if you believe you are worth better then i think you'll always keep looking for that illussive unicorn!....... ho hum!

Its all down to each individual perception of others.... how could we ever un biasedly answer this one?? hmmmm!! ?

Update Reply
dette @ 07/09/2011 06:13  

is this biker match ???? or www.millsandboon.com....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 08:08  

WHAT IS LOVE
This is a very big thing to ask anyone.
There are many positive comments that I agree with, I have to ignore the negative ones, as they cannot be in the equation, love is a positive thing! Probably the most important and complicated emotion we possess. When two people to declare their love for each other this should not be taken lightly, its a commitment made to each other that comes from your inner self, for some its from the heart and others the sole, whichever way you believe in. It is important to really know the person as a friend first, because if you cannot be true friends you can never be true lovers. It is important to foresee your lover’s needs and to take care of their emotions and physical wellbeing, as you have now taken on that responsibility.
When it comes to the physical side of a love affair, your declaration for the love of that person should have already be made and it will be clear in your mind . Do not confuse “in love” with “making love”, they are very different! The latter should follow at some point after the first but when is not important. Let your heart lead your loins!
It’s best not to go looking for love, because you probably won’t find it, not true love anyway. If there is someone out there for you, you may find each other at a time when both of you are not looking for anything. If it doesn’t happen then it was not to be! You must be at one with yourself before you can give to another, so take time out and learn to be the real you. When you are at one with yourself you will know. Then you are probably ready to take on that big commitment when and if the right person crosses you path.
So you may think to yourself, why is David Neale on BM.
Answer :- I was looking for friends with a common interest, which I have found and more to find and meet.
You may ask have I found true love?
Answer:- You may ask.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 07/09/2011 12:28  

And a completely different slant from me...

Love is the unconditional.. soul uplifting.. overwhelming.. warmth and light that surrounds you when you walk hand in hand with spirit... and to drag yourself away from that feeling because it defies comprehension in its intensity is one of the hardest things to do... But man oh man.. is it worth the trip...

Love in this lifetime.. not worth the pain that invariably comes from giving someone the power to knock you on your ass..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/09/2011 12:45  

Looking in the mirror and growling like a tiger!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 19:53  

To a certain lady, suffering from an illness, poor thing. I have closed the curtains, lit an incensed candle, and have put on ' perfect day' on repeat. I hope you get better real soon,lass

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 20:06  

Friendship.. TRUE Friendship.. that's the smiliest form of love... Bless you XKL...

Now.. all of you... get to KISS.. have a wickedly lush time and find the elusiveness that love is... Find it on the dancefloor! In the Pub! Ordering a Bacon Sandwich! Am in matchmaking mode again!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/09/2011 10:07  

Spell it backwards and say it out loud...thats what love is =-O

Not bitter honest ;-)

Update Reply
securitybob @ 09/09/2011 10:13  

All i got to say is..lucky skeleton!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2011 10:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email