MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Come to my rescue with help advice

Come to my rescue with help advice (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Come to my rescue with help advice (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Come to my rescue with help advice

@ katooom washing sheesh man wheres manual for that then when its at home and as for pushing it home, I wouldnt want to break a nail or end up with bigger muscles then you mi dear

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 16:14  

@ night walker Well found mot spot just over hill from me so will ride it there once ive got her home,be good practice and experience for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 16:15  

Bobbyfrankenstien, your absolutely right, you can travel any distance so long as you go directly there, I'm totally amazed. You learn something new everyday.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 02/09/2011 16:20  

Pmsl!!! Ah fek Sally u beat me to it!!! I'm looking but not found one yet-can't make my mind up what I want so going on a trawler net search tomoz between Halifax and Preston! it's either going to be z750, ducatti monster 750 (no 1 choice) er5, cbr400 or an er6f...or anything else I can chuck my leg over and feel ok on

Yes I'm turning into a bike slapper as I'm really NOT fussy where bikes are concerned LOL

Too many bikes and too little time :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/09/2011 21:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email