MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Run to the Sun - Staffs

Run to the Sun - Staffs - Forums [Biker Match] Run to the Sun - Staffs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Run to the Sun - Staffs

Does anyone attending this rally fancy joining one of the MAG protests on the Sunday (25th)? Suggest either:

M1 Donington Services start point or M6 Corley Services E/B

Personally the M1 Donington (J23A) start is my choice. Protest map at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/25th-Sept-2011-Action-Now...2544333196

Update Reply
desres @ 24/08/2011 08:14  

don't know if any of my club are joining a run, as usually still clearing up after the rally....will check with them and Burton MAG and get back to you....I'm stuck at work on the sunday, but there fri/satday....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 22:21  

There's 2 runs being organised....No.1 is southbound M6 from Keele services...No.2 is northbound M1 from Trowell services...will confirm nearer the date...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 20:08  

There's a ride based at nearly every services on M1 northbound and M6 southbound.....check campaigns page of mag-uk.org for confirmed start points..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2011 19:46  

Wont be at the Rally due to other commitments Friday And Saturday day time but will be doing the ride from Donington. Any one want to come and have a cuppa and cake saturday tea time ish were having a few peeps round. Let us know so We can get Cake in lol we are 2.9 miles away from Catton Park

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 19/09/2011 21:08  

I was gonna say "could you save a piece of cake for me, and give it to someone thats coming back to rally"...as i'll actually being busy working( really mean 'toilet cleaning'..uurrggghh..)....but not gonna hold out much hope that it won't get eaten before they get back...haha..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2011 20:11  

the cake is for Saturday tea time lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 20/09/2011 20:51  

If someone comes over I will send you some back

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 23/09/2011 22:38  

il have chocalate fudge cake please

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 24/09/2011 01:26  

ha ha I do have chocolate sponge. The choc chip cakes are going on sale in the local hardware shop :(

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 24/09/2011 07:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email