MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thank you

Thank you  - Forums [Biker Match] Thank you  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thank you

A big thank you to everyone who took photos at the events they attended, it's greatly appreciated, keep them coming. Please remember to tag yourself, making sure you don't cover your face, or someone else's. Thanks again

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2011 10:25  

B.U.M.P.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2012 23:00  

Have to mind some for Germany

Update Reply
madscots @ 16/01/2012 12:44  

MS I don't understand your comment would you explain please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 14:50  

Sandi its Scottish for he will have to remember to take some in Germany lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/01/2012 14:51  

pah I never in the piccies I always one takn emm

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/01/2012 15:18  

LOL ah righto, ta Jackie

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 15:22  

lol at the Scottish

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/01/2012 15:51  

Heathens ah ken whit I wuz oan aboot

Update Reply
madscots @ 16/01/2012 16:24  

I ken ya ken, I ken now Jackie has explained it to me.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 16:38  

Sassenachs and Soothmoothers so we are lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/01/2012 16:41  

PML Jackie, you've just made me think about a trailer, on telly, about a programme I couldn't think of the name of it and said to Nellie 'It's called Mother Frs' and then 'no it's Sons of Bitches' I PML when Nellie said 'you mean Sons of Anarchy'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 16:50  

Thanks again folks, for the photos on the events calendar. Please remember to tag yourself, there doesn't seem much point posing for a photo if you're not going to tag yourself Ta

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/01/2012 12:07  

Sandi,

When I try to tag I get asked If I want to and when I answer yes I get a Database error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �e07'

Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'NaN' to data type int.

/sites/bm/events/gallery/tagsdata.asp, line 33

John.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 27/01/2012 12:18  

Bizarrely enough.. it's Geordie too... and I was brought up on Wor Wullie.. anyway... babbling again.... But what John just said is a complete other language! Hope the men that can sort you out

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/01/2012 12:29  

John please contact Matt, via the home page, re: SQL server errors, and if you can copy and paste the error message to him that would help a lot. It could be that there is a bit of a residual glitch after Matt's been working on the site to get it back on track, hopefully it will be temporary. UPDATE: I've just successfully tagged my name to a photo and didn't get an error message so it's looking like it's temporary or perhaps your computer?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/01/2012 12:41  

Just to give you guys an update, I was using the Opera Browser as it is a lot quicker than IE. It seems I only get the error in Opera and IE is OK, OK?

LOL

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 27/01/2012 15:43  

OK!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/01/2012 16:09  

Thanks John, some software isn't compatible with BM but I'm not sure that would cause a SQL server error, but then I'm not a tech bod. If this error should happen again please inform Matt, just in case it's a separate issue causing it? Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/01/2012 08:28  

My thanks to gs750suzi and Mystrd for the photos for the Rivi event on Sunday, also thank you to all others who posted photos to the calendar, it's much appreciated. Keep them coming and please remember to tag yourself, making sure you don't cover your face or anyone else's. For those who don't know, a tag can be moved, if it's in the wrong place, just click on the tag and it will delete, then click again. Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/04/2012 12:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email