MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug (2) - Forums [Biker Match] No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

Just got back from what has to be the best rally I've been on. Was a last minute decision to go and I'm so glad I did. Fabulous ride through Worcester, Leominster etc. Excellent facilities, 8 quality bands on site (including Quo Motion who were way better than Status Quo at the Bulldog ), with an excellent sound and light set up. A further 6 live bands in town in the daytime with free transport, Beer at £2.60 a pint so not ripped off, and the best thing about it all was the welcome from the whole of the town. This will be the first rally written on the 2012 calendar, can't wait.

Update Reply
muttley @ 30/08/2011 15:25  

that sounds like a real recommendation muttley - looking forward to next years already! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2011 15:33  

Thanks Trish

sounds better than the wet kiss I got off my drunken mate this weekend

Update Reply
clarkee @ 30/08/2011 21:49  

Can promise you a KISS clarkee, but it would seem that my smile wont be very Ultrabrite

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/08/2011 21:55  

Haha hope all you that missed this are kicking yourselves................Best get there next may bank hol to make up for it!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 30/08/2011 21:59  

Already on my calender for next year.

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 30/08/2011 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email