MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug - Forums [Biker Match] No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Bull Just Beer And Bikes 26th to 29th Aug

Hey people whats happening???? Hardly anyone down for going to this, which, in my opinion is prob the 2nd best Rally (KISS got to be best of course). So if anyone wants to go, give us a shout!!!! Tis in lovely Builth Wells, great music, fantastic Showers(free), free tractor ride into Builth for more music and beer and its 4 day rally cos bank hol. Come on people, you wont regret it!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/08/2011 10:18  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...1360

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2011 10:40  

I'll be there wenders :D

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 17/08/2011 15:53  

hmmmmm ... Ian is flying that weekend ...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/08/2011 19:11  

Ooooh this looks good, will do me best to get there

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/08/2011 19:58  

Ha best had be Blackberry!!!!!!!! Tis an awesome event and you'll laugh ur socks off watching the guys falling off the Rodeo Bull!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/08/2011 20:30  

I'm with Wenders (not in the biblical sense of course) .

A great weekend. Supremely well organised, not in the way (Yorks) MAG do it, but in the way a community (such as Helmesley village) might do it, if they didn't have MAG to do it for them. A community that REALLY wants you to be there.

Plus some of the best riding in the British Isles, both getting there and throught the Brecons. Come on down..

Update Reply
desres @ 17/08/2011 21:04  

Hiya Desres, You tell em Des!!! They dont know what they are missing!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/08/2011 22:47  

I absolutely loved the tractor-bus running between the the site and the town and the fact every pub has live music on all day. It's like a boozy-biker-street-party, with games, music etc. A gem of a rally. Best kept secret on the calendar in my view

Update Reply
desres @ 17/08/2011 23:20  

6 of us going to this, me and 5 non BM mates. Have been going for the last few years so, agree with all the previous comments. Builth Wells is great, at least two good pubs with live music or you can stay on site. Very friendly and well run rally. Agree with Desres, best kept secret on the calender......lets keep it that way eh?

Update Reply
clarkee @ 20/08/2011 21:30  

this sounds fab but my youngests birthday 27th so no can do! xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2011 21:55  

MandyO1, you should come down for the sunday then!. Couple of years ago 4 of us did this event. We never go until the Saturday because of work. One of my mates actually forgot his tent so, doubled up with another mate on the Saturday night. Then Sunday morning early, rode home to Poynton, near Stockport to get his tent and came straight back. Got to admit, he really loves the ride down there too.

Errr think you're a bit nearer too ??

Update Reply
clarkee @ 24/08/2011 20:10  

Hahahahaha 2 sleeps left til the Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 24/08/2011 20:12  

Two bloody night shifts for me wenders. Mind you, I am at home tonight

Update Reply
clarkee @ 24/08/2011 20:51  

have fun folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2011 14:29  

What another bloomin awesome long weekend!!!!!!!!! Great bands, not bad weather, really nice people, just all in all a fantastic event as always!!!!!! Darkone, now know why your a shady dude......absolutely fantastic voice mate!!! Pleasure to meet ya and Clarkee too, hope ya all got home safe and sound!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/08/2011 19:41  

What a crackin' party!! Paul "Darkie" (TDO) should be canonised. What a fabulous bloke; His voice is merely a reflection of the depth of his heart. You saved my weekend mate.

Update Reply
desres @ 29/08/2011 20:30  

Fantastic Weekend.

Great bands Great People.

Agree with Desres and Wenders concerning TDO, Fantastic voice and Top bloke too.

Was great to meet (for the first time) The Dark One and Desres, see clarkee again (and his friends)

Love ya new pic wenders.

Will get the pics sorted, as some how i managed to take about 200!!!

Looking forward to may.

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 29/08/2011 21:24  

The best of times, for sure!.

Great to meet Wenders for the first time and meet Rhidragon again. Sorry I didnt get to meet Desres and TDO.

This is a cracking event, done it a fair few times now.

Highlights for me, the ride down with my friends Clive, Mex, Rob, Tony and John and the ride home again. The Gastric Band who played the White Horse on Sunday afternoon.
All the crowd at the back of the Fountain on Sunday, who were trying to get the passing Rally cars to do wheel spins and rev the b******S off thier cars. Particularly the lady who kept walking into the road, to bare her boobs as encouragement. The stunned look on one young drivers face was priceless!.
Devious,who played at the rally on Sunday and meeting my friend Sue, (Sachysue on here) and her partner Steve.

Weekends dont get better than this. Great place, great people = great time

Update Reply
clarkee @ 30/08/2011 11:24  

Clarkee, so chuffed that you had a great time. Oh and Clarkee, did I mention to you that I was going to be on 'hugging' duty at KISS. Just how many great weekends will you be able to handle?

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/08/2011 12:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email