MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bbq at ours.

bbq at ours. (13) - Forums [Biker Match] bbq at ours. (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bbq at ours.

thanks for a great afternoon and the food :-) was good to meet you gaz and amanda - will see ya next week at kiss - think we owe you a drink or 2 :-)

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 04/09/2011 21:17  

Sorry I missed the fun. The pics look great though. See you at KISS

Update Reply
lisaj @ 04/09/2011 21:27  

Well what a weekend spent with Amanda,Gaz and all the rest of you,thanks ever so much for making me feel so welcome in your home,loved every minute of the weekend, just went ever so quick,see you guys Fri

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 22:31  

had a great weekend guys - good to meet everyone and already said it but thanks so much to Gaz n Amanda (and the excellent maitre D/babysiiter/beef farmer ) good to meet your kids too now facing a week of work and post party depression lol . look forward to seeing y'all again at KISS

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 22:49  

Ty for a great weekend Amanda and Gaz, great food and company. Was nice to meet some new people and old ones too. chocolate faces will keep me smiling til next weekend. Cya ll at KISS

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 04/09/2011 23:03  

thanks amanda and gaz for a great weekend , the food and entertainment saturday , sunday was fantastic..................cheers

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 04/09/2011 23:35  

just repeating what the others have said, but at much greater volume!!! you are both stars - amazing food (i know having 2 plates full followed by 3 desserts!!), excellent company, and i even topped up my tan! so generous of you to open up your home to strangers & the strange!! to all who were there, they drink strongbow & lager, so bring extra to KISS!! thanks again & big hugs to you both xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 23:41  

A Big Big Thanks to Gaz & Amanda for an Excellent First BBQ,Great hosts,Company,food,Who made Everybody so welcome,Thank You for a fantastic for me day out.

Update Reply
bkr @ 05/09/2011 00:13  

I would just like to say. Youre all most welcome. it was good to see old and new friends. A big thank you to tcat for spending time with joshua, he has his troubles but you and that drum kit were fantastic for him. Its on his xmas list now so we best get saving. It was nice to see everyone chatting and also a very big thankyou to my fantastic wife for making the day come together she was dreading it at one point lol. again thanks guys and gals. oh and sal for the washing up youre a star xxx GAZ xx

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 05/09/2011 08:11  

Thanks guys, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend and company, thank you all for coming, house wasn't too messy thank god xxx

Update Reply
Amandabog @ 05/09/2011 14:13  

Big thank you Gaz and Amanda what good event!!!!!!!! bloody well done you are both The food was lovely the people were great
THANK YOU

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 05/09/2011 19:19  

Really chuffed that you all had a fab time. The pics are great Many thanks for sharing

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/09/2011 19:22  

We had a couple of folk show concern that some pics were showing reg numbers so can all those who uploaded pics please check them ta very muchly :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/09/2011 19:23  

cant add much more to whats been said.... great hosts great company great food (loads of ) and a chunk of good weather to set it all off .... many thanks from me and sandi ........

Update Reply
nellie @ 05/09/2011 21:31  

Gaz/Amanda

Cheers for a cracking do just wish I could have made it the night before......

And please Amanda don't encourage me to do such mad things again , you didn't wash me very well as I came home with chocolate in my ears

Just for the record though, I think I won

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 07/09/2011 23:13  

Haha blackberry it made my day it was very funny to watch, I left the chocolate in your ears as a reminder of a fight fought and won by you darling...... Well done xxxxx

Update Reply
Amandabog @ 08/09/2011 11:51  

Finally got round to adding my photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2512

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2011 11:22  

Just wondering when the next one is, hope it is before Christmas as Gaz has nicked the BBQ T-shirt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2011 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email