MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bbq at ours.

bbq at ours. (12) - Forums [Biker Match] bbq at ours. (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bbq at ours.

Ok all, lets get here in one piece. safe riding/driving all of you coming today or tomorrow. Gaz and Amanda xx

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 03/09/2011 12:56  

Pi**ed off I cant make it mate, but with this digital switchover thingy next week ive got customers having panic attacks about not being able to watch eastenders. So got to earn the dosh while i can . . . I mean, got to help them all out!! Have a great weekend!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2011 13:27  

Pots has arrived and if he can find ours then anyone can!!!

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 03/09/2011 14:03  

Slidy you will be surely missed mate

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 03/09/2011 14:04  

yeah but pots set olff for yours last night!!!! lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2011 14:41  

I think Mandy needs a slap!!! You dont want to know how long it took me to get here!! and I did leeave saturday morning in the end !!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 04/09/2011 11:02  

Most of us are here and what a Saturday night at Gaz&Amanda's
Looking forward to meeting the rest who are on there way today for the BBQ.
Mav.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 11:26  

@ Gaz and Amanda . . . . . well what a brilliant turn out!!
Great to see everyone . . . . thank you both for a great BBQ

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 04/09/2011 18:05  

Just got home after a brill weekend sorry we had to leave early but had to pick up Minny Pilly. We both enjoyed yours and every ones company and had a ball. Thanks also for the great food and sleep over you are both stars. See you both next week down at Kiss. Take care until then. Mav&Posh. @ Kwack72 Sorry you could not make it you were missed by all Take care and get well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 18:33  

Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm very envious cos would have been nice to see you all, and was hoping to maybe call in on way back home but been working in Hastings and only just got back & I'm pooped so was probably a bit ambitious See yoos all next weekend though xxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/09/2011 18:38  

Gaz & Amanda, great turn out for your first event, thanks .

Update Reply
triple1 @ 04/09/2011 18:39  

After u lot trashed the place, do u think there will be another?!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 19:19  

Thanks very much Gaz and Amanda for your hospitality, it was a lovely day. Thanks for all the hard work you put in.xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 19:23  

Thanks both of you for an excellent afternoon. The weather god smiled on us

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/09/2011 19:54  

Thanks very much for a brill day, shame i missed the frolics of the night before lol, but bbz and blackberry's food fight more than made up for it lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 19:57  

Angela has asked me to pass on her thanks and you were really nice to go to so much trouble.... she cannot post on here. Glad you all had a nice time

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 04/09/2011 20:02  

Thanks Gaz and Amanda for a great day (and sunshine) - my not eating has no reflection on your cooking by the way

I nearly didn't turn up today what with one thing and another but knowing I'd be meeting up with some good friends I'm glad I did. I know I'm waffling but you guys have helped me through a really tough day so thank you for being who you are x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 04/09/2011 20:06  

Gaz & Amanda Thanks for a great weekend, you and your family put so much effort into it and you even made the sun-shine for us!!!!!!!!. Hope we didn't make to much mess! See ye next week at kiss

Update Reply
mike99 @ 04/09/2011 20:15  

Cheers Gaz & Amanda (and the Kids),

Great weekend, great hospitality. Good to see some more new faces as well as old ones.

When is the next one???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 20:39  

Hee hee...just looked at some of the pics Looked like a good time had by all :>> Good luck with the clearing up you two

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/09/2011 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email