MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Want to say hi!

Want to say hi! - Forums [Biker Match] Want to say hi! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Want to say hi!

Hello,

Didn't know that websites like this existed and am impressed at how many members have registered with it.

I like to take the occassional rideout into the Surrey/Berks countryside on my nice Honda Shadow 750.

Karen

Update Reply
KarenTwickenham @ 08/08/2011 16:24  

Hi Karen, only joined myself recently, nice friendly folk. Hope meet up with some of them at the KISS rally, next month.

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 08/08/2011 16:43  

Hi Karen,

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find us a friendly lot. You'll also find that there's lots of meets, ride outs and events all over the country.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 19:44  

Hi Karen, Welcome to the mad house

Update Reply
bkr @ 08/08/2011 19:49  

Hi Karen

Welcome to BM (basically mental), have a mooch about then jump in with your boots on :)

Mind get your ticket for the 1st BM KISS Rally in Sept and if you have any queries or questions just Prod a Mod, you'll find a list of them under staff at the bottom of the page

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/08/2011 20:37  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/08/2011 20:39  

Warm welcome to the site have fun getting to know us all and hopefully see you at one of the events held on here.
sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 06:01  

hi karen
welcome not been a member very long myself but i can say with out a dout they are a nice friendly bunch on here and the forums are great to ask questions and get answers to your questions and problems
cait x

Update Reply
caitlien @ 24/08/2011 10:47  

Hi Karen, welcome to the site not been here long myself, but they're a great friendly bunch. best thing you can do is to jump in with both feet ans attend a few events.
Ian

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 27/08/2011 01:47  

welcome to the site as said we are very friendly and all welcome to join all events so take a look at the events page and get your name down the rally in just over a week will be a great place to meet up with loads of members like yourself hope you can make it see you about soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 27/08/2011 04:54  

Hi Karen, a very warm welcome, there is a great bunch of guys and girls on here, enjoy the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:19  

Welcome Karen another one for the nest lol ...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 02/09/2011 17:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email