MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Funny or not ?

Funny or not ? - Forums [Biker Match] Funny or not ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Funny or not ?

A koala is sitting up tree when a little lizard walks past, looks up and says 'Hey Koala, what are you doing?' The koala says 'Smokin a joint, come up and have some'. So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says to the koala his mouth is dry and is going to get a drink from the river but the little lizard is too stoned and falls in. A crocodile sees this, swims over and helps the lizard to the side of the river. The crocodile asks 'What’s the matter with you?' The little lizard explains how he was smokin a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and fell in the river. The crocodile says he has to check this out and goes over to the tree where the koala is sitting, looks up and says ' Hey you' The koala looks down and says... dude........ how much water did you drink???!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/06/2007 13:48  

yes when I worked out how to find it .............

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 13/06/2007 15:42  

This is what you are supposed to see............................ A koala is sitting up tree when a little lizard walks past, looks up and says 'Hey Koala, what are you doing?' The koala says 'Smokin a joint, come up and have some'. So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says to the koala his mouth is dry and is going to get a drink from the river but the little lizard is too stoned and falls in. A crocodile sees this, swims over and helps the lizard to the side of the river. The crocodile asks 'What’s the matter with you?' The little lizard explains how he was smokin a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and fell in the river. The crocodile says he has to check this out and goes over to the tree where the koala is sitting, looks up and says ' Hey you' The koala looks down and says... dude........ how much water did you drink???!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 13/06/2007 16:03  

try not to copy/paste into the forum reply box, as if you copy tables etc then it causes the forums to c**k up by breaking out of the HTML tags etc. Screws a lot of things up, doesnt cause any damage but makes the site hard for others to read. Tip: if ever copying text etc from a website, then the best thing to do is to paste it into notepad first and then copy it from notepad to the site. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/06/2007 18:03  

PS: Forot to say that Ive fixed the post above :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/06/2007 18:03  

SORRY matt it wont happen again its just that on other forums we doing it all the time Very sorry

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/06/2007 18:24  

was funny though lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/06/2007 20:01  

I chortled.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 13/06/2007 22:01  

I copied it out again cos the first time I looked you'd done a me so I knew wot ya'd done mate Matt fixed fer me too!

Update Reply
Di @ 14/06/2007 03:39  

pmsl graham thought that was well funny !!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 14/06/2007 12:56  

I've had a sense of humour bypass lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2007 13:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email