MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess Update

Drobess Update (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess Update (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess Update

Have they not fixed that leg properly yet?? What a nitemare for ya Trace! Hope they got it right this time - take it easy and heal quickly xx

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 03/08/2011 15:47  

Has anyone heard from Mitchie recently? She had her accident just before Tracey, and the last time we spoke she was a long way from full recovery, but that was back in the early spring.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/08/2011 15:53  

Wills i beleive Ken and Old Un have both spoken to her recently and she is well on the way to recovery :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/08/2011 16:44  

Well Tracey is home and resting (She better be !!!)

Update Reply
jabecs @ 03/08/2011 18:27  

Thats good she best do as she is told now ( take it easy )
As for mitchie yes she is well and back to full time work (just) she had the brace off her leg and taking things slowly think she is away in the sun at the min will get in touch with her and see if we can get her out for a day meet sometime

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2011 19:02  

HA !!! Tracy doing as she is told, she will be chomping at the bit to be up n about again !

Great news that so early on it's all looking good

Big hugs hon from both myself n Ian

Also good news about Mitchie... not spoken to her for a while

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/08/2011 19:29  

hi every1 and thanks to Jaybecs for putting this thread up and for all you kind wishes. Im back home now, and jaybecs is right, the did have to rebreak the corner off my leg then pack it and build up the leg with donor bone and some of my own grafted bone, they then plated and pinned it all back together again. For the 1st 6 weeks i can only touch my toe on the ground and put hardly aint weight through it, at the 6 weeks it will be xrayed then re assesed and if all is healing ok I will then be allowed to put more weight through the leg but will still be wearing thr brace for support. I need to keep off it as much as possible or it could all collapse and i will be back where i started, so looks like i have a long careful recovery infront of me. i also have heard from mitchie and she is doing well after her accident so we both heading in the right direction now

Update Reply
drobess @ 03/08/2011 21:07  

You jst make sure you do as the dovtor order hun ....See you saturday xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 03/08/2011 21:13  

Hey Dro, u gonna be fit fit to KISS? an hug?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 21:34  

All the best to ya hun, speedy and full recovery, and take it easy lady.......xxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/08/2011 21:38  

Yayyyy Tracy! hopefully you wil be back out and about on a bike again soon. It's been a long process eh? All the best and hope to see you at the K.I.S.S. rally in Sept. Also good news about Mitchie, glad she's back at work and recovering well. Best wishes to you both! xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/08/2011 21:47  

All the best on your recovery Tracy,

I know it's hard but do what they say and hopefully the recovery will be quick and a good one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 21:50  

I really should log in more often......Hope everything goes ok for you Drob.....xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 21:58  

Aaaaw Drob...all that long slog of getting a leg working again...you must be sooo fed up with it all :<<< Hope the time flies by for you...it's going to be worth it in the end

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 03/08/2011 22:00  

I am doing exactly as im told......for once in me life, me bum will be settee shaped at the end of it...lol. I will be back on wheels, it will be the 3 typed variety not 2 this time, but wheels is wheels

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/08/2011 16:36  

good to hear your doing as your told Tracy & that all is looking good so far ...

There will be no stopping you once this is all sorted, of that both Ian & I are sure, & your right, wheels is wheels ... & its still less than 4

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/08/2011 19:29  

Tracy,

Are you sure your bum will be settee shaped or will your settee be bum shaped??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 19:34  

Take care, Tracy and get yourself well soon
xx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 04/08/2011 20:17  

LOL BBZ62 like it x

Update Reply
jabecs @ 04/08/2011 21:08  

BBz, i think you might be right, its me settee that will be bum shapped

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/08/2011 21:50