MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What star sign are you???

What star sign are you??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What star sign are you??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What star sign are you???

Virgo That description can't be me! I do like things in their place, they don't stay there for long and end up looking like a bit of a mess, but I know where things are.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 31/07/2011 01:20  

Aries didn't know I was allowed to ram my horn's up other's asses

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 19:55  

Scorpio - and i will quit smoking .... and I did enjoy Star Trek

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 05/08/2011 21:35  

"Aquarians love to be naked" That's so not true! I've seen me naked

Update Reply
jeanzqueen @ 10/08/2011 22:38  

Aquarius... Loves to be Naked?! Are they mad lmao.. I recently had a sunbed session.. I couldn't sit down for a week because I burn't my ass after only four minutes! The last time my body saw sunshine was when the stork dropped me in the cabbages...
Wouldn't touch "fruit loops" but will atest to being one and yes.. I regularly talk to my "rice crispies" and as for knowing the eating habits of other planets.. I will find out for you later today when I go to Saturn.. but on my life I swear.. if they have those Evil.. Evil.. Green Garden Peas.. the abomination of nature kind.. then thats my finish with this site!
And.. i'm not comsically entitled to do what I want because of my star sign.. I'm entitled cos I'm a Woman... ~ Women ~ Perfection Personified and the world would stop if it weren't for us...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 25/08/2011 09:17  

Aries:

They usually do the wrong thing and don't discuss it. Never point this out to an Aries unless you want your kidneys pulled out through your sinuses.

Hey, that's not fair. I stopped all that kidney pulling stuff long ago.

Update Reply
kingarthursdog @ 25/08/2011 17:11  

You can't argue with the stars

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/08/2011 19:45  

Never try to use logic with a Pisces; he or she is living about three feet off of the natural ground or in Narnia. Pisceans say far too much and do whatever the hell they want.

Yeah thats about it .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2011 13:15  

I once dated a Pisces, I didn't know if I was coming or going

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/08/2011 13:45  

Yeah .. we aint really suitable boyfriend material . Best used for short term fun , dont go making any plans cos we wont be there for them .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2011 13:56  

That's cus you swim both ways

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/08/2011 14:07  

Aquarius
The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians tend to be nostalgic about the 1960s because that was the last time they could be naked in public and get away with it. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. 97.4% of the Night Train consumed in the past thirty years has been consumed by Aquarians. Almost every Aquarian will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians are the only people in the zodiac who can play volleyball with themselves. And they frequently do. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. They can also walk on water if they try really really hard. This usually happens in the bathtub. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this. Most rock stars are Aquariaus

oh my I do have drift off in convo at times mind just goes else where and for the nakid well just think of the washing ironing and stress free of packing for holidays if all naturist

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:40  

Aquarius
The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians tend to be nostalgic about the 1960s because that was the last time they could be naked in public and get away with it. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. 97.4% of the Night Train consumed in the past thirty years has been consumed by Aquarians. Almost every Aquarian will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians are the only people in the zodiac who can play volleyball with themselves. And they frequently do. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. They can also walk on water if they try really really hard. This usually happens in the bathtub. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this. Most rock stars are Aquariaus

oh my I do have drift off in convo at times mind just goes else where and for the nakid well just think of the washing ironing and stress free of packing for holidays if all naturist

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 17:40  

Cancer, Umm sorry wrong on several counts tbh, and i change me shreddies every day honest.... deffo don't do ironing, so right there..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2011 20:49  

Out of body experiences - check
Love of rice crispies - - - - check
Met a g/f at a funeral - - - check
Like getting nekkid - - - - - check
Zone out alot - - - - - - - - - check

Definite Aquarius

Walk on water?... does walking on custard count?

Update Reply
justjerry @ 13/09/2011 19:17  

very good JJ

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 23:03  

what a load of crap. sorry but no offence meant, the horrorscope bit i mean, not the comments.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2011 00:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email