MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

125 gp

125 gp - Forums [Biker Match] 125 gp - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

125 gp

To those of you who dont bother watching 125's, you really dont know what you're missing. Not only was the German 125 race I've just watched the best of the season, its one of the best i've ever seen in any class!! Exciting from start to finish, and racing doesnt get closer!! I won't say any more other than watch it if you can!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 10:59  

Just been watching some racing on TV, gp of some kind and I think 125. I'm not a follower so I've no idea. I wasn't so impressed. Got bored and turned over :-S Think I'd like it more if I was cheering someone on to win - but I don't know who they are so I don't care lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/07/2011 11:25  

i'm hoping you're aiming for irony (no, not what you do to creased clothes), but part of me thinks you're being serious - if so, you must have no heart, soul or passion!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 11:34  

I just love the way they all look like a group of mearcats as they approach a corner & you see them all bob up one after the other like a Mexican wave

But I agree Mandy , great Racing

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/07/2011 11:44  

I've always liked 125's, the racing is always close and many of the riders are young and haven't got the weight of experience to tell them that they can't do certain manoeuvres so they just do them anyway and get away with it most of the time.

Update Reply
Electricbadger @ 17/07/2011 12:15  

lol at electricbadger!
one of the 125 riders is called maverick - just about sums the class up really!! how can one watch any sport on tv and not know what it is - the commentary team constantly mention it, and there is usually something on the screen making reference to what it is - hardly rocket science!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 12:24  

I have watched live the 125’s at the BSB meets, but don’t they make a racket! They are relatively quick though. I forget which track I was at, but seemingly the average track time was only 1½ seconds slower than the big bikes!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2011 07:37  

Just watched it (was at BSB @ Oulton this weekend) - Absolutely FANTASTIC racing!!! You can't get any closer than 'THAT' finish!! The 125's & Moto2 are just SOOOOOooooo much more interesting than the MotoGP these days! It'll be a shame to see them go tbh!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/07/2011 16:27  

I watched the 125s when i got back last night and was attemptingt o have a bath whilst listening to the Moto" but my living room floor got soaked cos i kept getting out to watch, wont try that again in a hurry !!!

Moto2 always produces a good race and now we have British interest in 125 Moto2 and GP it makes it soooo much more exciting :)

Boss Man get a grip and watch properly lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/07/2011 16:33  

i know what you mean about the exciting racing in the 125 class when its on im glues to the tv for all the class's in moto gp its agreat days entertainment
caitlin

Update Reply
caitlien @ 17/08/2011 15:21  

I love all bike racing but the 125's are something special at the moment, the bravery of these young lads is brilliant. Well worth the sky subscribition for this alone!!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 18/08/2011 12:33  

I love all the motorcycle formulars. We have to remeber that some of the 125 riders move on to Moto 2 and then MotoGP. They need to serve an apprentiship somewhere! I don'y know if anyone remembers 50cc racing back in the 1960's. At that ime they reached speeds approaching 100 mph, not bad for a 50cc. OK it did sound like a swarm of locus flying by, but it was great. I would like to see this reserected with modern technology and see what they can do now. Being a petrol head I will watch anything with an engine race, even lawn mowers.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 18/08/2011 17:50  

has to be 2 wheels for me - -although i watched rallying for a short while after doing a few laps with colin mcrae (rip) round brands. that "interest" didnt last long though - even he preferred riding a gixer for getting his thrills!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 08:00  

racing of all classes is great to watch !!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/09/2011 22:50  

lol i been watching rugby for years and still don't understand most of the rules, offside?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 23:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email