MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Would you be happy if you paid for this?

Would you be happy if you paid for this? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Would you be happy if you paid for this? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Would you be happy if you paid for this?

Thanks for all the advice people. I cannot go to cab yet as something else is in motion. Here is his web site if you would like to have him help on your bike. http://www.rbmotorcycleservices.co.uk/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2011 12:45  

This is the forum thread for the work on the bike also. Looks good in the pictures ! http://s2.excoboard.com/Fylde_Bike_Meet/84753/2274963

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2011 12:47  

Really feel for you Ann Marie. His claims on his website look a real joke against the evidence of your bike.
Nothing to add to what others have said, some good advice on here. Just tackle this the right way, keep your dignity, don'tsay too much on the forums etc. I know its hard.
Really hope you get it sorted. For what its worth, he is a real scumbag, in my opinion. Good luck

Update Reply
clarkee @ 15/07/2011 14:17  

i wudnt attempt to even ride bike b4 getting it checked out by sumone who knows wat there doing with bikes,looks like sum bolts arnt even tightened up prop and lots of cable ties ,not good.cud b dangerous.

Update Reply
picko @ 15/07/2011 15:01  

some very good stuff been put on here now think its best for ann marie if any more comments are sent via pm to her just in case she ends up taking the guy to court and he uses this against her

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2011 15:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email