MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th 2011

Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock  Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th   2011 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock  Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th   2011 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th 2011

Oi Yorky!...excuse me.....dwarfs???.....and why are you singling me out sunshine???

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/08/2011 20:53  

@ Mini

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 21:31  

you tell him minnie bj think my ice cream will be melted by the time a get there

Update Reply
madhat @ 07/08/2011 21:46  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99

Update Reply
mike99 @ 07/08/2011 21:52  

Wot ??? No early morning call from sumo ???? How will we manage

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2011 22:03  

So what night was it nibbles in Wonderland Alice???? and does that mean everyone turns into giants or shrinks?????

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 07/08/2011 22:13  

Sat tea-time after the ride-out, noodles. And I hereby deny any reponsiblity for any shrinking or growing due to my food

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2011 22:20  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/08/2011 06:41  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 09:08  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 16:22  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/08/2011 18:56  

Bumped for Bob x Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 08/08/2011 18:56  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) BOBKAT - definitely Paneurojim - definitely Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 08/08/2011 19:00  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early

Who's camping on the Thursday?

Thursday camping
Karey (possibly)
jpharley (possibly)
BOBKAT - definitely
Paneurojim - definitely Camping
Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)
Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)
BOBKAT
Starstaff
Paneuro Jim
kwak72
picko, anchor, wigsy
BBZ62
Yorky 2
sweep1912

Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs)
Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot
panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!)
firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]
mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!)
posh pilly
stevemagna (teatime Friday)
Ninja Lou
me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104

honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place)
Nitro70 and Mini Nitro
Potnoodle
Rooster roo
cw
Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only)
Phil Blade
River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!)
Mike99
_lone_rider
PaulXXX

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 08/08/2011 19:24  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early

Who's camping on the Thursday?

Thursday camping
Karey (possibly)
jpharley (possibly)
BOBKAT - definitely
Paneurojim - definitely
Bj and Scorpio (possibly) Camping
Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)
Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)
BOBKAT
Starstaff
Paneuro Jim
kwak72
picko, anchor, wigsy
BBZ62
Yorky 2
sweep1912

Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs)
Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot
panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!)
firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]
mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!)
posh pilly
stevemagna (teatime Friday)
Ninja Lou
me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104

honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place)
Nitro70 and Mini Nitro
Potnoodle
Rooster roo
cw
Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only)
Phil Blade
River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!)
Mike99
_lone_rider
PaulXXX

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/08/2011 20:39  

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) BOBKAT - definitely Paneurojim - definitely Bj and Scorpio (possibly) Yorky2 (Definitely) Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Lisaj (in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_riderPaulXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 20:53  

Think am confused dot.com LOL How many night is this for ? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 21:44  

@sunset it is Friday till Sunday but some are going Thursday early evening to grab a good place so get yourself down gal lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 21:48  

@Sunset2 You must go, its only a quick blast up the A1

Update Reply
mike99 @ 08/08/2011 21:54  

Cool looks good....Was gonna go Bulldog but cant get away until Friday evening poo x so will need to find space when I get there Me and poss 4 others.........Must I book on line or can I pay at gate xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 21:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email