MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Best or funny memories that still make you smile

Best or funny memories that still make you smile - Forums [Biker Match] Best or funny memories that still make you smile - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Best or funny memories that still make you smile

We all have the days when we just sit and think of the past..

What are your best or funny memories?

My best memories that make me smile are the days my 2 daughters were born.. Still makes me smile when I think about it..

Funny memories is when they started to get their personalities and the things they would say...

Im sure theres others but cant think right now..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 09:39  

My memory of a funny happening... It was close to Christmas (1977) and the telly broke down so I called the telly hire company to request a replacement while they fixed mine, they did. About a week later they returned my telly, all fixed. Then I was asked for my customer card... ...oops! Wrong telly company! I can't type what the guy said to me when he realised he'd repaired a rival company's telly.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2011 09:58  

hahahaha... Thats funny Sandi as I used to work for a tele hire company

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 10:05  

Oh Debs, you've struck a chord with this one.....just to continue in the same vein as yourself.

Watched a rom-com the other night and there was a birth in it. My 17 year old son just looked at me and said " how could you do that 5 times?....

I did and each time that little warm body was put on my stomach it was the best moment of my life......wonderful memories

Sandi....loved your story.

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/07/2011 17:45  

I have loads, but usually only tell people when I have had a drink. If you would like to know more, then you know what to do

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/07/2011 18:25  

seeing my youngest daughter (4 at the time) sit behind her older sister (14) and casually tip a whole can of coke over her head telling her to "shuwwup you bad girly!!!!"

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 13/07/2011 22:14  

Boo that funny...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:16  

Probably gonna get some stick for this but I'm a very proud father and you ladies don't have the monopoly on the birth moment being so good, even though I will admit that you go through the worst at this moment. I'm sure you will say we will never appreciate it and I wouldn't disagree.

My son, and first born, being there and helping when he was born, holding him for the first time, what a moment, only equalled when two years later my twin girls were born and I could hold them, again for the first time.

At 20 and just about to turn 18 they still give me so much joy (and some heartache)

Proud Father

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:20  

Still makes me smile... Giving a lass a pilly ride (recently), when she got off she fell over and rolled around in the gutter

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:25  

XL me thinks you're pushing it. Ha!! Ha!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:26  

Nah, she's too busy yakking in the Chat Room

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:29  

You hope!! Or it's for you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:30  

aah that's cute Dave I'm sure they too are proud you are their daddy

as for getting stick I'm sad enough to say that I have two fab memories - the first meeting Marti Pellow and getting a kiss and the second meeting James Toseland and getting a kiss ....... I know but hey they were both dreamboats at the time lol

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 13/07/2011 22:45  

My brothers GF has a major crush on one of those two and guess what it's not Marti Pellow.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:47  

you ladies don't have the monopoly on the birth moment being so good, Moment?!! I was in labour 21 hours.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2011 22:48  

Tell her to keep her hands off Dave he's mine now that i'm single again - I'm willing to give him a second chance

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 13/07/2011 22:50  

OK Sandi, I stand corrected, maybe the "moment" was the conception and not the birth.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 22:52  

PML, well Z62 I aint discussing THAT am I LOL @ chickflick's comment.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2011 23:01  

also funny recently was watching some plonker leave his wallet on the bar at squires and saying he left it at home when hed just bought a pasty !!!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 14/07/2011 00:14  

Do moths like pasties?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/07/2011 05:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email