MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

fave groups?

fave groups? - Forums [Biker Match] fave groups? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

fave groups?

hi all new to this so give me a break please!ok my fave track is freebird my fave band is prob pink floyd but i like loads of music.would love to hear what others are into

Update Reply
cinders10 @ 11/07/2011 23:12  

Hello cinders, my fav track is Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien. My fav band is Strathclyde Police Pipe Band.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 23:29  

Hav 2 agree wiv cinders - gotta b freebird

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 23:43  

ozzy osborne , hellraiser

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 12/07/2011 00:06  

Far too much to pick just one, but here's a selection of mine: ACDC - Thunderstruck, Hells Bells, Touch too Much Whitesnake - Ain't No Love, Slow an Easy Metallica - Sandman Led Zep - Rock n Roll, Immigrant Song Pink Floyd - Wish you were here, Comfortably Numb Black Stone Cherry - Blind Man Adele - Rolling in the Deep Pink - Dear Mr President, Glitter in the Air and a million more besides, very eclectic taste in music - other than jazz which I hate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2011 00:52  

Groups mmmm.. how long is this list...

rammestein,,,,,bob seger and silver bullet band,,,,iggy pop + stooges,,
jeff healey band,,,,,clash,,,,ramones,,,,,stranglers,,,,,whitesnake,,,,
aerosmith,,,, zak wylde,,,,black rebels,,,,white zombies,,,,,slipknot,,,,
guns and roses,,,,,scorpions,,,,muse,,,,,audioslave,,,,evanessence,,,,
ac/dc,,,,,twisted sister,,,, alice cooper,,,,,poison,,,,bon jovi,,,,ian dury,,,,
creedence clearwater,,,,neil young,,,,pretenders,,,,,divinyls,,,
led zeppelin,,, santana,, red hot chilli peppers,,,,wednesday 13,,,,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 12/07/2011 01:17  

My fave track is chasing cars snow patrol Groups....nick cave and the bad seeds, skynnard, moby, enigma, AC/DC, pink, Zepplin

Update Reply
wenders @ 12/07/2011 01:41  

Hmmm........how do you choose???
I think my favorite band would have to be Doves, but other band/songs near the top of list are
Neil Young - like a hurricane
Motorhead - ace of spades
Pink Floyd - have to agree with you boss mum; wish you were here and comfortably numb are 2 of the best. :)

Update Reply
Kay-B @ 12/07/2011 02:01  

Sorry for spelling mistake - meant Boss Mom :D

Update Reply
Kay-B @ 12/07/2011 02:05  

I just love music but a few off the top of my head are Norweigan wood, blue jay way and I am the walrus The Beatles room full of mirrors, wild thing by Jimi hendrix Sweet Jane, Femme fatale, waltzing matilda by lou reed Train in vain by the Clash Baggy trousers by Madness Peaches by the stranglers Radar Love by golden earring Prodigy Chemical brothers loads of northern soul, loads of brit pop, loads of Indie, a smidging of metal, loads of rock, drum and bass,starting to get into English folk and jonny cash. It's probably easier to tell you what i don;t like, and that's manufactured cash in while we can music

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2011 14:31  

Fave songs: Dead Is The New Alive - Emilie Autumn Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue Panzer Elite - Sabaton Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning's Coming Down Pete Seeger- Little Boxes The Doors - Waiting For The Sun Bruce Springsteen - Badlands L.A. Guns - One More Reason Ramones - Beat On The Brat Ministry - N.W.O -and the list goes on.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 12/07/2011 20:23  

Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me. Danzig - Sistinas. Rezillos - Top Of The Pops.

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 12/07/2011 20:31  

Sham 69

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/07/2011 22:31  

roxy music

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2011 23:18  

i have wide taste in music too.i love pink floyd and lynard skynard obviously but also Meatloaf,AC/DC/.The Clash,DeepPurple,whitesnake,King Crimson,Led Zep,tina turner,pink,lady gaga,ozzy,madness the kinks simon and garfunkal(Sorry but i do1)blackeyed peas,the beatles almost all sorts except stull like petshop boys or rap!yuck mainly rock an reggae some soul motown etc >>> thanks for all the posts its intresting to see what everyone or noone likes!

Update Reply
cinders10 @ 14/07/2011 15:01  

Cinders, I must confess that I have a soft spot for Simon & Garfunkel too lol :) x

Update Reply
Kay-B @ 14/07/2011 16:20  

Me too. In the 80’s I followed a lot of their music via one of their book’s for easy guitar.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2011 16:34  

Ronaldo and kay b cheers !glad to know i am not alone in that! i always liked The Graduate so prob what started it. i also like anderson and vangellis like all sorts of stuff

Update Reply
cinders10 @ 16/07/2011 22:05  

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine Staying home to watch the rain And you are young and life is long And there is time to kill today And then one day you find Ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run You missed the starting gun And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking Racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter Never seem to find the time Plans that either come to nought Or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in quiet desparation is the English way The time is gone The song is over Thought I'd something more to say Home, home again I like to be here when I can When I come home cold and tired It's good to warm my bones beside the fire Far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spells

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 17/07/2011 22:59  

still great after all these years - thanks mic (you lunatic!!!) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 23:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email