MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington barn

Rivington barn - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington barn - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington barn

had to ask my cozin but on sundays nice breakfast or roast dinner sausage baps Junction 26 off the m6 a49 through bolton but off the A6 i tend to follow my instincts and always get lost lol but its a run

Update Reply
earthwind @ 09/06/2007 18:01  

well its off the a6 and it was great out there today lotsof bikes and it only took me 75 miles so getting better lol chorley, m62 m6 then a49 chorley again lol asked a couple of bikers where it was they pointed back the way i came then asked another couple and they did the same later on and i think with a spiral effecdt i gor to rivington barn yipeee i need to be able to to that journey three times in a day if i am gonna do some long haul stuff i think lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 14:09  

Everytime i went to the barn with my blokey at the time we got lost.. im gonna be rubbish on my own i can get lost in a paper bag with both ends open even if i have satnav!

Right looking forward to having a bike again :)

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 10/06/2007 15:13  

lol thats my problem iv always followed other people yer know sky road sky road hills sheep lol instead of looking at the route let us know if you going up there and you have a bike or you going as a pillion and ill pop over lol always good to meet up with other people. There was supposed to be about 5 or six people going today but everyone cryed off so i just went on me tod in the end. I saw someone I knew but i hid from him lol (that terrible aint it) (not anyone on here by the way)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 15:49  

Sure thing, ill try and poke my mate with his fazer to take me up there at some point tho ill probably have my own bike by the time i persuade him to do that lol

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 10/06/2007 16:05  

sorry earthwind, but the people i was travelling back from the IOM with ended up with a collapsed wheel bearing, so we couldnt make it, as i had to taxi them around to go get the car etc whilst one of them stayed with bike until the breakdown people arrived

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2007 16:31  

hi scarlett welcome to bm

Update Reply
storm @ 10/06/2007 16:32  

I made it ro rivvi for the forst time today. was supposed to meet the better half on her way back from the TT. Unfortunatly the super reliability of the Triumph got in the way when one of her friends broke down. One of these days i will actualt get there in one piece and have a meal. Sorry if it was a wast of a trip EW.xx

Update Reply
Phil @ 10/06/2007 16:32  

hey earthwind hope you had good one weather round here been nondescript did some jobs roun the house went over to shrerburn after moto gp bye the the way that weekend at squires is on the 23 of this month

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 10/06/2007 16:40  

Sorry i didnt get up there earthwind had a long weekend at the smelly duck rally then like ogb ended up at squires . I might end up at scotch piper again on wednesday but not shure as yet ogb did ya see the crash at squires this afternoon........Nasty

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 19:24  

Sorry scarletkiss i forgot to say hello and welcome

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 19:26  

lol pagan where were you then and what time sorry frag you didnt get there never mind will see you both again at the piper i expect. great getting to meet everyone. It would be good for me t build up my distances me thinks graham yes good to meet you too its great isnt it lcote is coming to the piper this wednesday but i am sure she will come again (wont you lcote) Although after the posting about dunking vcarious things in coffee she may have been put off) no us bikers are made of sterner stuff than that lol ok ta ogb cool will try and get to squires for 23rd (june is it see if my eldest will watch the younger ones (bribery and corruption always works that and various bottles of wine, and baileys does the job and my sky teli lol It was really hot today and the sun never topped just got in from a bar b at my eldestest copioud mounts of brandy and then she made a coctail which finished me off (well almost) drink and disordely which is the way i intend to be next weekend lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:29  

ooops spelling lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:31  

i`m glad that you had a gooooooood weekend earthwind it makes everything else worthwile well i think so? you and your spelling don`t worry i cannot spell for the life in me but think if you can make people understand what ya mean it don`t matter looking forward to seeing you again xx ohhhhhhhh Brandy, I know it was realy a ladies drink but i used to love brandy and babycham

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 05:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email