MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How many of you have ridden a bike at 150 mph or more, in 4th ?

How many of you have ridden a bike at 150 mph or more, in 4th ? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] How many of you have ridden a bike at 150 mph or more, in 4th ? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How many of you have ridden a bike at 150 mph or more, in 4th ?

Shell, Thats just rediculous, it's never ok to wear just a t-shirt ot shorts or trainers on a bike, and to say that in connection with speeding is rediculous. Speed is ok on the public roads if you control it, the police do it all the time and they don't crash and die (well most of the time) and i know what the argument is going to be here, that the police have special training to cope with high speed's well yes this is true, but then so do you and i if we ride at a higer speed we have trained outselves to ride like that the human brain is anamzing thing it learns !!! odd that i know, but it does, and the more you ride faster the more it learns how to cope with it, So no i donb't doo 150+ every where i g onot even close to it 98% of the time, but if i do open it up i can cope with it, and i dobn't do it past scools through towns or small villages, just where i know it's safe to do so....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 21:08  

almost totally agree with you blade. except for the bit about coppers. some of them drive like maniacs through built up areas with the blue light on. i seen it 2 or 3 weeks ago coming back from knott end. 2 cop cars absolutely flying through a little village. no way was that safe. they should know better. their car cameras want checking. at least we do it on open roads. (in the iom of course or on the track)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 23:56  

Got to say there are some very good police riders out there but some that seem to have forgot some of there training. I saw 6 riders from west mids last week on the M6 south bound riding together very close formation went round the bend as 1 bike the footprint of 6 bikes was the same as a transit only problem is if somthing had gone wrong it would be 6 rider and 6 bikes down just to close for public road

Update Reply
JP @ 26/07/2011 08:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email