MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

to dunk or not to dunk ????

to dunk or not to dunk ???? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] to dunk or not to dunk ???? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

to dunk or not to dunk ????

if u dunk choccy bics in hot choc,its nicer mate. moo biscuits are one of my faves and smiley likes em too!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/06/2007 15:19  

Does dropping a piece of chocolate into your hot chocolate count as dunking if so i dooooo dunk yipee

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/06/2007 15:56  

When orgasmic bandit was mentioned, I thought of the bike being covered in chocolate, wondered how you'd manage to dunk it in your tea tho. What other motor parts would you like to dunk, wagon wheels?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2007 17:42  

sprockets i think lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/06/2007 08:34  

lol LC all depends if ya fished it out an then ate it !!!! if ya did then it counts as a dunk yep witchy the choccie biks are nice in hot chocolate and when ya drink you have a double chocolate drink an as fbk sed the finger biks are best for that pmsl kwak trouble is wagon wheels these days look like they off a reliant robin !!! they that small, sure they used to fit trucks or have my hands just got bigger ?????

Update Reply
storm @ 13/06/2007 08:38  

aw storm i dont fish it out that is just so minging i just let it melt so verdict is i am just no dunker lol

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 13/06/2007 09:23  

Ginger nuts in coffee, get it all soggy then suck the coffee out. I find a tea spoon at the ready handy to fish out any stray biccy. A piece of choccy in your mouth and drink coffee so it melts yummy.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 13/06/2007 12:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email