MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

to dunk or not to dunk ????

to dunk or not to dunk ???? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] to dunk or not to dunk ???? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

to dunk or not to dunk ????

ohh no.. *locks her filthy mind away*

jammy dodger anyone?

*offers them round*

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 10/06/2007 14:04  

Quote ScarletKiss: whats the deal with people that dunk toast in tea tho.. thats just a little twisted even for me (yuk) Hi ScarletKiss, welcome to B M from Kwak (one of the 'twisted' ones)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/06/2007 14:10  

Quote b b: i dunno about biscuits but i wudent mind sum fit bloke dunkin his buiscuits in my cupa lol PML you'll make ya mind up woman, I thought you were taking yourself off to a NUNNERY cos of the way men treat ya. I was going to do that but had second thoughts cos I don't want to pick up any more bad HABITS

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/06/2007 14:14  

anythink dunked i agree is rather good but i have never tried ryvita dunked in anything that dos not appeal atall but i was thinking something similar to betty boob but dare not utter what it would be lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 14:16  

like to dunk chocolate fingers in me pint

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 11/06/2007 15:33  

i better get sum choccy fingers in for saturday then!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/06/2007 15:46  

yuk!!!!!! that sounds awful!!! pint of wot? surely not beer??

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 11/06/2007 15:49  

beer and chocolate dont mix... yuk

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 11/06/2007 15:58  

lol u dont change fbk mate lmao and we wouldnt have ya any other way

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2007 15:58  

Ok laydeeez, those of you that like tea, here is a good one in the dunking world, so good it was given the name Orgasm ! It can be made with coffee but doesnt taste as good.............. 1, take one full cup of tea 2, take one chocolate biscuit, penguin is perfect or any other make that is similar, it MUST have a soft centre and MUST be covered in chocolate ! 3, nibble off one corner of the biccie, turn it around and nibble off the opposite corner i.e top left and bottom right corners 4, dip the bottom bitten end of the biscuit in your tea, then suck the tea up from the top one, as soon as the tea hits your lips take the biscuit out, turn it around and shove it in yer gob. SHEER HEAVEN!! And yes, me and chocolate are very special friends

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 11/06/2007 16:01  

sounds very yummie! x will have 2 try your orgasm bandit-viss!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 11/06/2007 16:12  

hmmmmmmmm sounds yummy

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2007 16:24  

Wow still cant cope, tried to dunk moo cow biscuits, no not into dunking just ate the whole pac by myself

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/06/2007 07:23  

lol h main thing is you enjoyed te biscuits and thats all that matters, keep at it you will get there lol like riding a bike

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/06/2007 09:48  

yeap dunk the chocy fingers in ya pint of beer . its good when your on the ras and have chocy craveing , or dunking pringles in your pint

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 12/06/2007 11:02  

giunness do bars of chocolate which are really lovely . so whats the matter with beer and chocolate .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 12/06/2007 11:10  

pringles in yer coffee would be good i think lol im not a big choclate eater myself prefer the savoury stuff although a chescake or black forest gatueau is nice but not dippied in anything sponge cake is nice dipped in coffee though lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/06/2007 11:32  

hey earth wheres ur pic gone

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/06/2007 11:58  

its come back now yipee

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/06/2007 11:58  

Lol LC i luv moo bickies too but mine have to be dunked lol, fbk i have never herd of guinness chocolate before dont think we have them in derbyshire !!!!! does anyone find who does dunk that the biscuites dont tast as good if dunked in hot chocolate, horlicks, bornvita etc, think the molecular structure of the liquid is too dense it seems to cling to the bickie rather than soak it up, or is my technique just wrong

Update Reply
storm @ 12/06/2007 12:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email