MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn

Rivington Barn (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn

chickflick75 cake/manhole covers yet to try but somebody has to be taste tester ya never know

Update Reply
bkr @ 10/07/2011 00:35  

sorry folks, tis Race for Life day today
IF I get up to Rivi later I shall be cakeless

so.....I'l soon find out who my real chums are and who just lurves me for my cake

have fun folks, it's bloomin' piddling down at the moment

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 10/07/2011 07:14  

I think you get them cakes from the cake shop on the way up hmmm me thinks lol Have a wonderful day I am proud of you for doing this race for life and I will do a collection for you if that is ok?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 07:33  

Looks like nice weather at the mo so will go up..anyone else around here going?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 10:06  

We have to go to Sheffield Clinton, but I just spoke to Mark ... he is already there & says its lovely

Ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2011 10:23  

Ah ok shell just text you as well:) have a good day hun x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 10:33  

Good to meet one and all today, some were peeps I knew and others were new faces.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 16:29  

Just got back....nice to meet some more of you.

Wow there were some floods on the way home, so glad i set off when i did .....yes i know, i'm a wimp!!!

Thanks Yorky....and so sorry again for messing up your ride

Update Reply
loving it @ 10/07/2011 16:31  

Good to meet up today even though it poured down on the way there n all the way back

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 16:56  

didn't see anyone unfortunately but I did go a little late and for some reason google decided to direct me to Todmorden :) anyway - I know where it is now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 17:40  

I've just got back, really good to meet all I know and those I didn't!

Shame you didn't see us tcat, maybe next time

I've put some pics on the events page, don't forget to tag yourself!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/07/2011 18:23  

pity about the weather but really nice to meet all I know and those I met for 1st time today,And well done Ang !!!

Update Reply
bkr @ 10/07/2011 19:03  

Just got home

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:20  

Thank you every one that turned up it was great to meet old and new friends and we did not let the little drizzle put us off lol We now know what Clint does when it rains he hugs a few trees lol or was that to stay dry?? It was a real chilled out day too. HRC, we are all proud of you for doing the charity run today and still made it to Rivington. I also want to thank everyone on behalf of HRC for their donations to the cancer relief charity. See you all next week up at the camping weekend (starting Thursday )<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Yorky.<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:21  

Helloo lovely people
Sorry we got there late but it was all for charrriddeee dontcha know, so thanks to those who waited til we got there and big thanks for the extra donations

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 10/07/2011 19:22  

Yorkie it was to keep dry lol nearly went home till you all passed me.. Well dont h r c too with yer run too..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:32  

Clinton, that would have been funny if you had turned round and gone home as we were passing you lol Glad you did not tho.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:43  

see you next week mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:44  

Had a fab day today - thanks guys - couldn't really use the excuse of not turning up due to the weather when I'm in a car but glad I didn't bail. Am checking out CBT prices as we speak! lol

Glad to see everyone's home safe too - enjoy next weekend to you guys that's going and hope to see all soon

Take care Dawn x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 10/07/2011 19:44  

just seen myself in one of the photos - I did actually ask somone sat with the group aswell and was told that "no its not BM" <<< grrr ah well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 19:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email