MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Words/Phrases that annoy you

Words/Phrases that annoy you (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Words/Phrases that annoy you (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Words/Phrases that annoy you

Like XK, I dislike 'Ya know' being added to the end of every sentance, usually pronounced 'ya know'

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/07/2011 14:20  

I know wotcha mean, loike, ya know.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2011 14:22  

Very good

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/07/2011 14:27  

OMG ! when did this become a grammar school ! u no wot i mean init like

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 09/07/2011 15:07  

@Yer know wot I mean' No, please explain.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2011 17:57  

I totally agree with Geoff - " Do you know who i am????"
It really p****s me off !!!

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 10/07/2011 20:40  

Yeh, I must agree. If they have to ask you that question then it should be obvious that you don't know who they are. Or don't really care.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 20:44  

The last time someone actually said "Do you know who I am?" and I responded with "No, but blah blah blah ...", his response to me was "I should pick you and throw you in the f**king canal!!"

I just laughed. I mean, had the guy looked at me properly?? He was a big fella, but even so, I doubt he could even lift me lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/07/2011 20:49  

Well BB, i work on the doors and i hear that sentence so many times its unbelievable. The most embarrassing one was that bouncer/bodybuilder bloke of big brother...............i dont even watch it - who does he think he is. Well he got told he had to pay like everyone else

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 10/07/2011 20:50  

Too right,

It annoys me that the ones with money and so called celebrities think that mere mortals should pay but they shouldn't.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 20:52  

pmsl, wouldnt mind but he was trying to get about 10 "guests" of his in as well..............tight git he is. I honestly didnt recognise him and he had a proper strop on him, he must have thought coz i was female he could charm me............no chance!!!!

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 10/07/2011 21:11  

it's not you it's me

Update Reply
ayjay @ 10/07/2011 21:19  

i think most of us have heard that at some time ayjay!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 21:25  

When we hear that one ayjay, we know we are about to get dumped lol. Its a pretty lame thing to say

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 10/07/2011 21:30  

Hey Pinkstorm,

That bears out what I said, you didn't know who he was, but by the sounds of it , it wouldn't have made any difference.

On the last thing, I don't understand why we have to use lame things like that, particularly when we are a little older and supposedly more mature, why can't we be honest with people. I know I'm likely to get abuse for this and maybe I'm not your typical man but I'm too long in the tooth to mess about.

Say what we mean and mean what we say.

Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 21:36  

Yes Dave, i totally agree with you on that one..............heres another one of those sayings "you.ve gotta be cruel to be kind" lol

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 10/07/2011 22:18  

He's my other half, or She's my better half . . . . . . Sorry to dissapoint, but we are not siamese (sorry PC brigade, cojoined) twins!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 09:44  

It's a phrase that annoys my missus more than me. It's when I introduce her as 'my current wife'. No sense of humour, my missus.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 10:49  

i totally agree with dave - straight talking for me every time, too old for messing about - i havent got that much time left to waste!!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 11:39  

lol @ XK! That's great.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 11/07/2011 12:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email