MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker Friendly Venues in W.Yorks?

Biker Friendly Venues in W.Yorks? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Friendly Venues in W.Yorks? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker Friendly Venues in W.Yorks?

"Geoff, thanks, not much happens at the Redbeck and the food isn't up to much, or wasn't the last time I went there. Has it improved much over the years?"

Their breakfasts used to be legendary ... but this was twenty years ago lol! I haven't been for over a decade personally.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 05/07/2011 22:53  

Yeh.. Redbeck used to be good for a late supper/breakfast after a night out ..but its about 20 yrs since i last went, too! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2011 22:56  

think Redbeck shut now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/07/2011 23:00  

FJ I already know about The Bridge, (see my original post lol) it was better when it was the Dot Comma Bar, had some brill bands on then. The Bridge is too small for live bands really, also not much of a ride out from my house lol The Lockwood pub was also a good place for live bands but every time I went there it would close down shortly after lol The Yorkshire Victoria wasn't as good as Dot Comma or Lockwood, not sure if any of those are open for business but, like I said, not far for a ride out. Bill, not sure if the Redbeck website is up to date but it looks like the motel is still open for business, no mention of bikers meeting there on a Sunday morning for a ride out but I'm sure they still do. http://www.redbeck.site11.com/index.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2011 01:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email