MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East (of England) Events

East (of England) Events - Forums [Biker Match] East (of England) Events - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East (of England) Events

Hello all. I got a serious and well deserved nagging off Honda Baby yesterday, for the lack of events being organised in the region, so I'll make an effort to redeem myself. For starters, who's interested in a rideout around Derbyshire this weekend? As requested - not an early start, 1ish (meet point tba depending who's coming). And anyone is welcome to join me at:- 15-17th July, Rock and Bike Fest:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1273 and 23-24th July, camping at Castleton. the following 2 weekends are free so how about:- 13th-14th August, Squires camping weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1162 and/or another ride out. and 26th-28th August, Ashover MusicAle festival - little village about 5 miles from Matlock. Music and real ale festival. 25 bands including my favorite the Idle Hands Blues Band. We were talking about sorting an overnighter (getting drunk and camping - not riding overnight) somewhere localish; Matlock or Hurdlow (anywhere if if anyone has any preferences) so the MusicAle festival fits the bill for that. Or if you prefer we can venture over to Friskney for one of the rock nights. So let's have your thoughts please?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/07/2011 19:11  

geographcaly east of centre or country lol soz 6ypsy couldnt help it good to see you having ago

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/07/2011 20:16  

Hey Jac ,nice one Will have a look at this when we're back from our jollies Sure we can make some of these ....HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 05/07/2011 19:16  

Well it's east of some of England isn't it? Last time I referred to the area as east midlands and was corrected cos I didn't distinguish us from Scotland. Next time I'll put the Ordnance Survey reference up! Only joking Wheely, no offence taken really. Hope to see you if ever we have a ride up to Brid! You'd better HB, after the naggin! Have a great hol both of you and see you when you get back.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 05/07/2011 20:57  

There are a few of us going to squiers for the rock and bike weekend there is a thead somewhere on it see you there jp

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2011 04:17  

Good on you gypsy for getting it moving :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/07/2011 12:10  

Cheers for the encouragement Hobbits! If I don't get folks moving I'll have to come to you for tips the way you manage to get your lot out partying. I wonder if you have homes to go to sometimes.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/07/2011 19:07  

BJs B and B is always open lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/07/2011 09:29  

I had a home till I let my son move back lol

Update Reply
JP @ 07/07/2011 10:25  

Did he change the locks while u were out? Very sneaky them hobbitses

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2011 11:09  

Ah has Boss Mom sussed out you keep taking extra stuff to hers yet Old Un lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/07/2011 12:22  

No its the other way round she keeps dropping stuff at mine I got enough camping gear to open a feckin shop

Update Reply
JP @ 10/07/2011 13:58  

Hey JP, do you have a tent wardrobe going spare. I was going to get one yesterday, but worth asking you first

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/07/2011 14:03  

Old Uns Camping under Canvas lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/07/2011 09:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email