MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Matt M.I.A

Matt M.I.A - Forums [Biker Match] Matt M.I.A - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Matt M.I.A

A few people have contacted me to ask where I am, so thought I should post an update. Basically I'd like to ask firstly that you try to contact me as little as possible at the moment. If you have any site feedback, suggestions, etc (excluding bugs) please delay for a couple of weeks from telling me. I'm currently in Jerez de la Frontera on the south coast of Spain (yea I know, it's a hard life lol). Most of you know that I've been studying for my private pilots license for 3 years now, on and off, and I've come to Spain where they have a UK CAA school so I can do my exams in English. In Holland (where I live) I can only do them in Dutch and it's just too hard in a foreign language. I've been here since Thursday and I've passed 4 exams. I have another 3 to go before I can do my practical exam. Tomorrow morning I do my navigation theory exam, the hardest, and I'm not feeling so confident. Gotta study hard tonight. If you need my attention, feel free to PM me or email me marking the email as high priority. If it can wait until I get home then even better. I'll post to let you know when I'm home. Ok will let you know tomorrow how I get on...

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/07/2011 19:32  

So you're not M.I.A. then cos you and we know where you are...

btw... why did you put a lock on the beer cupboard at your house... you do realise that we have had to rip it off the wall to gain access....

apart from that... good luck for tomorrow i'm sure you will do brilliantly

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 02/07/2011 19:35  

lol @ FG

and dont forget pressie Boss Man

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/07/2011 19:36  

pressie! She means pressies of course.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2011 19:58  

Good Luck, Matt

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/07/2011 20:59  

Good luck Matt, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours... no pun intended, lol.

Update Reply
gixergal @ 03/07/2011 00:56  

Ladies - I'm sending you a siesta in the post, enjoy lol. FG, my house is covered with CCTV cameras (5 in total) so nobody will get near it without the alarms going crazy and my phone ringing automatically :-P

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/07/2011 07:54  

Good luck Matt, not that it's needed I am sure you will do just fine :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/07/2011 08:32  

Passed my navigation exam, it was really hard though. All trick questions, sneaky little sods. They even gave me an out of date chart/map which didn't have all the details on I needed to answer the questions!!!! Tomorrow: Aviation law/operational procedures, followed by communications. Not looking forward to either. Tuesday: Get to start flying :-D wooo

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/07/2011 21:07  

does that mean By plane match is on the cards then Matt ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/07/2011 21:12  

OOoo if your flying over this way can you parachute me in a bacon sarnie lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/07/2011 09:44  

You wouldn't want dutch bacon, it's like american rubbish... stringy white fat nonsense

Anyhow... I passed all my exams now, last 2 finished today. I'm so happy that's over with. Time to start having fun now

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/07/2011 14:39  

Not sure if 'havfun' will be too chuffed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 14:49  

XK u r def on a roll this week again lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/07/2011 15:00  

Hey well done Matt, well impressive

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 04/07/2011 20:19  

Congrats matt in passing all your written exams x

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 04/07/2011 20:40  

is there a landing strip at the k i s s do

Update Reply
havfun @ 04/07/2011 21:13  

I think there should indeed be a section for planes. If we're going to allow cars then why discriminate against those who can't come by car or bike for whatever reason? It's my right God dammit!! Feet - stamp!!
For those of you who remember the discussions on here about last year's Friendlies rally the above will make sense lol. First flight today was cracking, had a great time and can't wait for tomorrow (Forced landings). Then solo by the end of the week and maybe final exam on Monday.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/07/2011 18:36  

nice one

Update Reply
havfun @ 05/07/2011 20:51  

Hey Matt, congratulations on passing your written exam's. So what's the challenge after you get your PPL? Will it be to take exams to fly at night?

Update Reply
gixergal @ 06/07/2011 00:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email