MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Pudding Rally 5-7 Aug

Yorkshire Pudding Rally 5-7 Aug (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Pudding Rally 5-7 Aug (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Pudding Rally 5-7 Aug

yes i'l have the flag be there about 12ish can anyone who will be there before me PM there number and i'll ring them to find them when we arrive

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/08/2011 09:08  

I think i'm going to get rather drunk.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 15:51  

I know its late but, does anybody going, know of anyone who needs a ticket. I have one but due to a recent bereavement in the family, I dont really feel like partying just now. Anyone interested can PM me or nod,
Rob

Update Reply
clarkee @ 04/08/2011 17:52  

Just about recovered - I really enjoyed this one. My new little pop-up tent did what it said on the tin - up in 30secs - and survived the odd shower with no leaks. Ace band on Fri nite Arnt Skynrd, 4 guitars in harmony (not easy), and encored with 'Freebird' DesRes lead a 7 bike rideout to Castleton, and then back via the Snake Pass( tho the numpty led us past Hilsboro just as the footy match was due to start) Good fun around the bonfireinaskip, even if Anneka did beat me up Quite vicious when she's had a few! And finished off a cracking weekend at Squires Sunday afternoon, where met up with friends old and new Roll on next w/end at the Yorkshire Rock n Bike show, again at Squires.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 10:02  

Echo of xk but for me Desres was my hero, I did wonder at start if we were going shopping lol but all forgiven once we did the Snake Pass. my first rally under my own steam, old tent but many lesson learnt, I can do it against all the odds even if I dropped my bike(gently) on arriving over enthusiasm me thinks. thanks mandy, heidi, xk, des, bill, mark & co, wild spirit and wolfy ect. for making it special. XX

Update Reply
bic chick @ 08/08/2011 10:57  

Me n mi m8 bailed on sat thought it was a bit poor was better last year so saving mi beer for the F.W.E this weekend hope this will be better.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 11:03  

Errrrr XK it was you who threw me on the floor and broke me glasses but I still luv ya was a good rally, even if we did miss the 'teeny tiny' BM flag

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 08/08/2011 11:28  

Brilliant rally,had a great time.Thanks to bic chick,ninja lou,heidi cats, wolfy fox 2,wild spirit,biker bill,xk,des, ect.Iv put some pics on now.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 08/08/2011 11:57  

great weekend with good friends thanks Des for leading the ride had a problem getting my head straight on the morning because of some lovely lady feeding me beer, if they'd followed me we'd probable still be riding round Sheffield now

Anne new large flag ordered especially for you will have it for Squires this weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/08/2011 12:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email