MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

That's My Boy!! :)

That's My Boy!! :) - Forums [Biker Match] That's My Boy!! :) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

That's My Boy!! :)

Virtual drinks all round Woo oo! Oh yes! ha ha, my son Shadz (his nickname) passed his driving test! first time aww bless Jammy devil he passed his bike test first time too. This weekend he's doing something called a pass plus, I think it's like an advanced driving test but I'm not sure. When he gets a car he'll be able to terrorise other road users with 2 modes of transport Next time he visits me I'm going to rub him to see if his good luck rub offs on me Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2007 14:37  

Send him congrats from me!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/06/2007 16:16  

Thanks Di, will do

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2007 18:58  

congrats to ya son kwak

i passed first time toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
RC @ 08/06/2007 18:59  

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KWAK SEND HIM LOADS OF WELL DONES THATS BRILL NEWS CHUFFED FOR HIM XXX

Update Reply
storm @ 08/06/2007 19:02  

That's it, rub it in why don't ya lol Thanks R C

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2007 19:04  

lol you seem as cock-a-hoop as I am Thanks storm I will do

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2007 19:05  

LOL KWAK TO PASS IS COOL, TO PASS FIRST TIME IS JUST DAM WELL SHOWING OFF !!!!!!!! NO HOW HARD THE TESTS ARE MATE AN THEY DOUBLE WAMMY TEST THESE DAYS, AND HOW NERVES CAN COOK THE WHOLE THING UP TOO, SO ITS NICE WHEN SOMEONE PASS'S

Update Reply
storm @ 09/06/2007 14:35  

Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2007 19:55  

Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2007 19:55  

keyboard had a hissy fit lol Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2007 19:58  

congrats shadz!!!!!! i just hope he can help ya get rid of the old nerves sk come on now you can do it xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 05:55  

pml @ my lad getting RID of my nerves, you aint rode pillion with him Graham or you wouldn't have said that

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2007 19:06  

Well done to you "little Boy" Kwak .... what did he do, threaten to set his Mom an the examiner if he failed. I passed 25 years ago, but I tell you what, I wouldn't like to be doing it now.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 13/06/2007 12:06  

PML what are ya sayin' Kate, that I'm a force to be reckoned with? I wished. Nope Shadz just did it RIGHT on the day, now if only I did that I'd be ok I coulda passed on my second test as I only got 8 faults, shame 3 of em were classed as serious. lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2007 10:39  

Well dont give up SK one of my old neighbours passed 7th time and that was about 35 yrs ago when it was easier.......... so there is hope for you yet! I thought I had stalled on my test, so did the handbrake business and turned the key... the car made a terrible noise.... the examiner said "the engine is running dear" LOL I still passed must be the low top..........

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 14/06/2007 10:49  

lol low tops don't work on a *motorbike, they get covered up with my biking jacket, besides I aint a 'if you've got it, flaunt it' type of gal. Not much point really as a t shirt with 'front' and 'back' would be more appropriate *I caused a bit of confusion there, soz Kate, I'm not learning to drive a car (and never will cos I don't like cars much, I'm a terrible passenger and it takes a lot for me to trust a driver) I'm learning to ride a bike. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2007 10:59  

I would love to do my bike test but am too much of a scardy cat. I would go to pieces now if I had to do a test again, at 17 you dont care.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 14/06/2007 11:34  

Shadz bought his new car, picks it up tomorrow, a Vauxhall Corsa turbo diesel,that means bugger all to me cos I only recognise certain cars, like the Zephyr, Rover 2000 and the Simca I do like the new style mini tho and the car that LOOKS like an old one, is it a Citroen? Shadz is glad he got the car cos he has to lug all his gear up to Scotland next month to join his ship.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2007 19:28  

Now he can pay back all the love and support you gave him whilst you nurtured him into adulthood. WHO'S MUMMYS TAXI???????

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 22/06/2007 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email