MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Knott End Wed 29 June

Knott End Wed 29 June - Forums [Biker Match] Knott End Wed 29 June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Knott End Wed 29 June

Meeting up here again if anyone wishes to join us. Should be there for 7:30ish. If you've not been before and can make it, please come and join us, triple1 always takes us back on fab routes (on the assumption he'll be there tomorrow night lol)

Knott End on Sea

FY6 0EA

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 28/06/2011 17:08  

Hoping to get away from work sharpish and see you there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 19:25  

hi bb, will see how im feeling, full of a cold at moment n sneezing with a helmet on is not good

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 28/06/2011 20:37  

Oh no, hope you're feeling better tomorrow Kay . Do you want me to take the chocolate just in case?

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 28/06/2011 20:38  

Hey K,

At least if you do sneeze with the helmet on you've less chance of passing your cold on to the rest of us. Seriously, I hope you're feelin better soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 20:39  

thanx guys yes bb take the choccy just in case

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 28/06/2011 22:20  

Sounds like someone's feelin better at the mention of chocolate.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 22:22  

of course chocolate makes you feel better, didnt you know its the best comfort food ever

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 28/06/2011 22:44  

See you there, coming straight from work.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 28/06/2011 23:36  

Gonna struggle this week. My Dad's in Hospital so need top go and see him tonight. Shame as it loks like the weather is going to be great. Have fun and hopefully catch you next time.

Update Reply
Moxy @ 29/06/2011 10:46  

Not coming this week, working tonight. Short changed out of a bag of giant buttons and a box of roses last week anyway, (only got two buttons).
Advice for anyone attending for the first time, dont hand over your chocolate and then go into the cafe for a brew. lol
Also, not advisable to try and get buttons off Karen. You would have more chance of getting a dead Gazelle from the jaws of a Lion......only joking....have a good time everyone
Rob

Update Reply
clarkee @ 29/06/2011 16:18  

lol @ Rob.... told ya I loved buttons!

Sooooo, what to do with the chocs mmmmm, I'll take 'em just in case!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 29/06/2011 16:54  

Did anyone do a stock take last week?. Can just see it now, "Oh dear, there only seems to be half a Kit Kat left, from last week".

Update Reply
clarkee @ 29/06/2011 17:08  

bb was in charge of the choccy, so probably all gone by now lol sorry couldnt make it tonight, too much sneezing and blowing my nose going on at the moment, so decided to stay curled up on the sofa n chill. hope bb's saved me some choccy for next time.

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 29/06/2011 19:34  

Hey Kay,

Well if she hasn't saved you any it's coz she's eaten it herself. There was a very brief mention of it tonite then nothing, maybe she's at home indulging herself with the choccy rite now. Ha!! Ha!!

Hope you're better soon.

Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 22:58  

went to knott end wed night on my own. nightmare. what an awful place. could'nt get near the cafe. could'nt recognise anyone. well pissed off. never again. anyone want a busa.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2011 00:41  

dont give up fella, plenty of other meet ups around you

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 30/06/2011 08:03  

Hey busafeller, Wot time were you there? There were only a few of us bit I was there from 7.15 others a bit later and we stayed about 2 hours. Hope to catch up at another meet or ride out. With regard to wantin a busa, well after my ZX6R wouldn't start at first to come home I'd have taken anything, but a busa wud have been good. Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2011 08:30  

thanx dave. im sure bb is indulging, i would be if i was left in charge of the choccy. busafella, i can recommend the pub across the road from the cafe if you cant get near the cafe. foods not bad and a good take out cup of coffee too. if you decide to go again, just mention it on the thread and we will look out for you. k

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 30/06/2011 09:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email