MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kelso 8th - 10th July

Kelso 8th - 10th July - Forums [Biker Match] Kelso 8th - 10th July - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kelso 8th - 10th July

Hello, never been to this before - firstly anyone elso going that hasn't put there name on events?????????? Anyone been before with any pointers on do's and don'ts for this one?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/06/2011 17:08  

Went last year lady, had a blast with the group that was there, only thing i can say is, the food choices were very limited, ok if u want chips and yep chips lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/06/2011 23:27  

i enjoyed it last year why ain't we going this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/06/2011 23:36  

We also went last year it was fun, smaller show more than rally, lots of stands & stuff going on in the day & indoor drinking at night.

Hope the weather for you holds, it was a wee bit wet at the start & ruddy windy on the way home (at a 45 degree angle to go in a straight line is no fun when your fully loaded )

Plus I start work on the 11th & cannot risk doing my back in again

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/06/2011 05:26  

been to this rally last few years now and stalls etc are getting less,,,but the location is second to none..... some great roads and scenery,,,and a walk into kelso is only 10 mins from site,,,,just beware of all camper vans and cars blocking your bike in !!!! ps..great shower block which is a luxury at rally !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 09:41  

ooh a shower at a rally .. luxury indeed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 10:41  

ned and i went last year, weather was crap , but i enjoyed it , best place to buy gear too. Well we may not be camping but will def try call there on the sat sometime

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 29/06/2011 12:15  

eeeeeeeekkkk ...... aw gawd .. can I fit me yellow pages in me luggage ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 12:17  

ha pay back star lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2011 12:38  

it was the best place i found for buying gear last year good prices maybe thats why i should't go this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 29/06/2011 13:29  

Bill, you know to come - so just come!!!!!!! lol always great to get one of your hugs Carrie, give me a bell if you get there on Saturday and we can catch up Like the idea of good showers - luxury indeed Yellow pages......?????? having a blonde moment Taking my trusty camping stove Jackie so - no chip on my menu lol Shame not more from here are going Heyho, looking forward to it

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/06/2011 15:13  

Anyone decided to go to Kelso this weekend?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/07/2011 22:39  

IF i get bike outa workshop i`ll be there ,tiz good rally nice biking country , dont do what i done peak too soon and missed big neds haggis lol. [look at my pics embarassing,keeping on profile to remind myself] usually good bands on .
kate dont pitch tent behind toilet area ,if it rains you`ll be washed away.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2011 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email