MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

Rhidragon the hair's all gone now, bit of a sponser thing to help out a BSB rider, hairs nearly dry befor the shower stops runnin now, and so much easier to handle, bloody cold sometimes tho.

Update Reply
ayjay @ 23/06/2011 21:27  

Shame but at least it was in a good cause.

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 24/06/2011 00:58  

and i thought it was just me who did'nt get replies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2011 00:47  

No busafella one of many lol - don't let if worry you cause there are plenty who will reply

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 26/06/2011 23:40  

Replying takes seconds and manners cost nothing - but its also true it takes all sorts to make this wonderful world in which we live - and believe it or not, and you may not even know it - you might rely on those people who dont answer your PM's, for whatever remote reason - and perhaps they might have a reason for not replying - perhaps they havent had the same upbringing as you and dont understand have your ethics/manners/personal beliefs?? I think in a nutshell it would be a pretty f****** boring world if we all thought and acted the same.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 28/06/2011 01:52  

( and drove in silver cars to work , by ones self , listening to radio 4 )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 28/06/2011 05:43  

ha ha ha - nice one Mic

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 28/06/2011 07:18  

you make me smile Mic lol and yes Noodles it would be boring if we were all the same but I still think it would good for some people to think of others feelings as well - can only hope lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/06/2011 17:14  

why is everyone, well almost everyone, so friendly on here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 01:44  

I think it's important to remember that sometimes people join the site just to have a look at whats going on. Then for what ever reason, they may not access the site again. So this doesn't mean that sent pm's are being ignored, it just means that the recipient of the pm is no longer around. If a pm that has been sent doesn't get a reply and you know that the message has been read, don't take it to heart that you don't get a reply, it's really not worth 'cuddling' your head about. Just my opinion

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 29/06/2011 07:14  

You can always use the 'full search' option to check the peeps who have been online within the last week. If they haven't, you're probably wasting your time sending them a pm.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 08:29  

Good posts BL and XKLBR if you send a mesage and dont get a reply and thet keep viewing your profile just block em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2011 09:28  

Hey ppl, does it really cost that much to aknowledge someone who has taken the time to say Hello??? Politeness costs nothing...well, maybe swallowing your pride for a moment and getting down off your pedestal!!!! Not everyone on here only send messages to try to get their wicked way with ya....Me included, i just want to ride my bike, not ride you!!!! We are in 2011, it is possible for men and women to be just friends!! (Obviously the content of the message may state the contrary)!!!! So, please, stay with the majority, take a moment out to answer your pm's, you might discover a whole new world!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/07/2011 09:41  

when i see profiles of people on here that have been here longer than me , and have never contributed to any posts in the forum, never been in the chat room , and never been on any trips out, dont answer messages ! i can only think , why the hell are you here?? maybe you thought it was tesco,s direct or something??

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/07/2011 13:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email