MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds......... - Forums [Biker Match] Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds......... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Courtesy Costs us Nothing - except a few seconds.........

This topic raises it's head on regular basis - so I hope I'm not boring people by bringing it up again !!!! Understand please, that when someone takes the time to send you a wee message - would it really hurt or be such an inconvenience to acknowledge it? It all comes down to basic courtesy and kindness - to simply ignore the message or 'dingy it/rubber lug it' is not nice and frankly a bit rude. It may be a case of getting over yourself as you think that everyone is chatting you up or has an ulterior motive, I'm just not sure. Even if it is a simple Cheers - try to be aware of peoples feelings. In general I find that most people do respond, this was a topic that came up last weekend and I thought I would put up a thread to highlight how easy it would be. To conclude, as individuals we all have the choice as to how we conduct ourselves in this life - thank you very much for taking the time to read this

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/06/2011 09:49  

Well said Katie !!, Manners cost nothing

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 23/06/2011 10:10  

I know where you’re coming from BOBKAT. I see a lot of this. Too many people stuck up there own . Not here though thankfully

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 10:14  

spot on katie,, i say hello and message and chat to folks on here simply because its a social site,, the emphasise on the word SOCIAL,,unfortunately not every body is sociable tho,, to whom id say,, why dont you off and live in a cave then!!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 23/06/2011 11:04  

wot `ave i done now !!!! (scurring off to the naughty step, sheepishly with ma tail between me legs)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/06/2011 11:08  

NOT YOU MIC lol - you are very courteous and well mannered even if you don't know it

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/06/2011 11:13  

Ohhh Katie dont be telling him that ... he tries his best to appear not so

But I agree with what you say ... including Mic what she says about you ! your a great guy & a big softy one someone gets to know you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/06/2011 11:46  

Dont take much to reply to a message and a simple thanks but no thanks shouldnt offend any one if its a case on them been interested in you.

Ive found they some lovely folk on here and yep indeed you do get the odd ones that aint but thats people in general life.Ive had some top folk mail and had a right laugh through PM.Met a couple of folk off here and really looking forward to meeting plenty more,its a good social network too.

Dont let the odd ones ruin it for others :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 11:47  

i ager tolaly #
but if u pay your mony u can do what the hell u like (in reaon) as in all walks of life u have them that do, and them that dont , tham that are nice kind helpfull charming and them that are and im not just saying its men or just ladys

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/06/2011 12:18  

"To conclude, as individuals we all have the choice as to how we conduct ourselves in this life."

And if i they choose to conduct it by not answering messages then that's their choice.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 23/06/2011 13:00  

Would be nice if someone just messaged me......then I can reply lol

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 23/06/2011 14:49  

Scooterboy i'm with you on that one~ !

Update Reply
ayjay @ 23/06/2011 16:29  

I reply to most messages but some just don't deserve a response in my opinion. how r u? or fancy a chat? are common examples. I'm sorry (well actually I'm not) but if someone can't be bothered to string a couple of coherent sentances together then why should I bother my arse to respond? That's a rhetorical question, no response required.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 23/06/2011 18:55  

And here's me thinking its a sexual free for all site tch, best unpack Rachel and get out the puncture repair kit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 19:39  

I've replied to every pm I've had but I've had 1 or 2 I've sent ignored. That's their choice and I don't take it personally, for all I know they have just had a cr*p day and don't feel like making a response.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 23/06/2011 19:52  

Actdaft what happened to Polly the puncture proof .................... your gonna have to get those teeth filled down bud

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/06/2011 19:59  

What teeth. only got a few left and they are all at the back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 20:01  

OMGG.................... not going to ask how the puncture occurred - could I hazzard a guess it was the ferret lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/06/2011 20:09  

Nar it wasn't the ferret, he died. to be honest it wasn't a bite it was the cig end through the forehead, and she was off out of the window and landed on next doors washing line.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 20:20  

Darn it Ayjay Your hair is longer than mine.

I always answer a message i get sent, might take a few days if i am away but i will reply.

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 23/06/2011 20:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email