MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

ageing bikers

ageing bikers  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ageing bikers  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

ageing bikers

i agree i dony feel my age when i am riding my bike its a great feeling :) looking forward to many more years of doing so and then having a trike when im a bit wobbly lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2011 19:31  

I agree with Kaycat upto a point, When I grow up, I want to be a teenager.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/06/2011 19:40  

Oh great - first it was teenage werewolves, then teenage vampire slayers, and now we got a teenage Viking! What a saga!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 19:43  

teenage mutant ninja bikers

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2011 19:58  

XK ...just KNEW someone would say that!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 28/06/2011 20:13  

"I'm not just ageing slower, I'm actually getting more juvenile with each year that passes....I think it's bloomin brilliant getting 'old' cos the years of having to be grown up and responsible are passing....yippeee, it's my turn to come out and play!"

My sentiments exactly.....Couldn't have said it better myself Minnie

Update Reply
loving it @ 29/06/2011 20:15  

Its great gettin older , tend to not give a s##t what anyone thinks anymore and its great shocking the younger generation with bad behaviour lol

Update Reply
betsycat @ 30/06/2011 21:53  

I absolutely LOVE being the nutty mother embarrassing my kids with my noisy bike...it may only be a 125 but it's bloomin noisy lol Loving it I'm so envious...wish I could get my bike in the kitchen!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 30/06/2011 22:28  

Would make an interesting menu

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2011 22:33  

Minnie.....Got to say it was lovely to sit on and have my breakfast and lots of cups of tea ......i even rode it back and forth until i got all the lowering sorted out ......Then i got out on the roads and it's been in it's new purpose built home outside ever since.

Shame really it.....it looked sooooooo good inside

Update Reply
loving it @ 03/07/2011 23:18  

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/07/2011 23:41  

As long as your happy and enjoying yourself does age really matter???
I dont want to grow up!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2011 11:35  

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. PML, you're so right Nealy.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/07/2011 12:26  

when I was young my mother asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, when I said I wanted to be a biker, she said, "you cant do both" :)

Update Reply
Widdershins @ 05/07/2011 13:21  

Age is just a number.. and at my age I am glad I am to old to remember what numbers are !!!

Update Reply
midlifecrisis @ 05/07/2011 13:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email