MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivington Barn meet ride out Sunday 26th June

Rivington Barn meet  ride out Sunday 26th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Barn meet  ride out Sunday 26th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivington Barn meet ride out Sunday 26th June

Thanks Kay xxx but change of plans..I now have to work all day I'm lathered, just nipped home for a quick shower to cool off, then out again in a min. Have a great day everyone, catch ya next time xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/06/2011 09:57  

Might see some of you later as going to robinsons biker fun day at rochdale...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2011 11:10  

Well it was good to see everyone there today,

Sorry we didn't do the ride, but my back only just made it there & back.

Thanks Ange the cake was yummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2011 16:36  

Had a gr8 time nice to see some new faces:-) nice to see some old friends too :-) felt a bit peeved I had no bike :-( the cake was lovely yet again thanks Ang xx

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 26/06/2011 17:32  

Hope you all had a good ride, I was there at the barn, but had the dog with me and the new fella, he had a bike many moons ago, he is not bothered about them anymore though!!! I still love em though. It was great to see so many bikes there, that has to be the most I have seen there. Stay safe you lovely lot xktx

Update Reply
ktU2 @ 26/06/2011 17:33  

You should have come & said Hi KT

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2011 17:53  

great to see everyone today, and good to have a rather nice pilly lol, ang the cake was divine...i even got two slices, just got homes after a wicked weekend up north !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2011 18:35  

great to see people i knew and new faces at rivvi,yet again ANG raised the bar with banana and rum soaked raisin cake, ruddy ell it were good !!!my taste buds are still clapping 3cheers for ang.(hippy rock chick)thanks everyone..

Update Reply
bkr @ 26/06/2011 19:04  

had a great day thanks to all - didnt take many pics :-( my bad - but ive put 6 up on the events page that i didnt manage to snap

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 26/06/2011 19:28  

Have just about stopped shaking from my first big ride out! Well big for me, all the way to Rivvi and home again. A couple of wobbles and a few tears but made it there and back so feel quite proud of my little self

Lovely to see so many people there - time for a Pimms to calm me down

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/06/2011 19:50  

Well done Ange, all those baby steps have just led to your first big one

Your doing great lass

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2011 19:53  

well done Ange I'm really chuffed for you!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/06/2011 19:57  

Just got back after a great day. good to meet everyone. thanks for the cake ang, it wer rate nice.I could eat a full one. decided to come the long way home via Hawes then stopped at squires and had some ice cream, thought about you jackie ha ha.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 26/06/2011 20:03  

Great ride for you hrc Well done :>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 26/06/2011 20:07  

Yeay, HRC!!...knew you could do it babe Lovely to meet Nina, poshbird & yorkie at the Bridge and thanks for the ice cream Bill x

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/06/2011 20:27  

Great ride out Bill thanks alot. Yorky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2011 20:35  

Thanks folks. I did have a wobble and lost the plot coz of the diversion on the way home but big thanks to Steve (321johno) for being my protection and having the patience of a saint getting me there and back again

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/06/2011 20:38  

Well done Ang (and Steve), it's great to see you getting the miles clocked up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2011 21:28  

I think he was mainly protecting the cake

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/06/2011 21:39  

First visit to the 'Barn' today and definately not the last. Had a wonderful time catching up with everyone After yesterdays party, it was a fabulous end to a wonderful weekend.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/06/2011 21:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email