MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping at Borwick Hall

Camping at Borwick Hall (18) - Forums [Biker Match] Camping at Borwick Hall (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping at Borwick Hall

@ Mark - Ditto

It truly was a brilliant weekend and proved to me that folk on here are truly genuine people

More activities??!! Bring it on................

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/08/2011 22:01  

Yes please do it again, it looks like it was a fantastic weekend and I'll make sure I can make it to the next one.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 02/08/2011 22:07  

@ Mark <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Well I don’t quite know what happened this last weekend but I for one feel like it was a dream and now woken up to the dull life some of us lead. I am looking forward to doing it all again. I don’t know how you can make it better than last time but I would not put it passed you to try. In fact you really don’t need to do much as we all got on great and just to chill and have fun would be another plus. Just put my name down. <o:p></o:p>
I am so glad you decided to go ahead with the weekend and I am sure 20 more people would tell you the same, you know Mark whatever S--t you had going on I am grateful you gave the go ahead. I think you know now there is always someone you can talk to and chill out with. It is so strange that we are all still reeling about the weekend so what does that tell you? Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 22:14  

Mark - the other activities you mentioned - will they involve my stomach being in it's rightful place or is it going to be leaving my body again???

Keep smiling (if you don't they'll be making a blues song about you!!)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 02/08/2011 22:19  

Dawn,

Your stomach may well feel like it's leaving your body again, plus you will definately getting wet!!!

Update Reply
triple1 @ 02/08/2011 22:23  

Mark,

That's one hell of a statement "and I promise to make it better" hats off to you for this one and certainly looking forward to a "better" one next time, I'm just not sure how it could be better but I do have my own ideas.

Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 22:23  

uh ho - something tells me i should have jumped in canal with you guys last time - i think i'm going find out how the rabbits feel now when archery's on!!!!

Not taking vodka this time am taking valium if anyone wants a share!!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 02/08/2011 22:31  

Nice one Mark This events made my year so far I've a feeling next one might take us out in the sticks a bit and mushy peas maybe on the supper list.....

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/08/2011 22:33  

@Roo bring some peas then but might get a little windy later on lol @Sunset Valium!! just been their was enough Valium for me girl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 22:59  

Guys,

I have video of the ride ride out plus stills from the w/end, give it some thought about a couple of tracks of music I can put to it.

Should be able to get it sorted and posted by the end of the week

Maybe we arrange to have Alice & Jackie sing the lyrics to John playing his blues piece and record it and have that as the backing tune.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 02/08/2011 23:13  

actually you're right bumble bee - i shouldn't take alcohol or drugs need to be fully alert at ALL times! that's it i'm t-total till i forget!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 02/08/2011 23:14  

@ Chick I cannot see that lasting long lol triple1 DaftUn BBZ9gazillionBlackberry Shawy Alice 2 Yorky2 chickflick75 Rooster roo Lisaj

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 23:23  

Yeah..come on Jackie, we can do that .Hmmmmm so where IS yammahammy john ????

@Mark...glad we made your weekend, just as you made ours...truly un-forgettable

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/08/2011 23:25  

Just up loaded some pics, didn't take many but they're up there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 23:55  

good on ye Dave.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2011 00:10  

Sorry abt that had my settings to friends only, everyone should be able to see it now. John

Update Reply
bbbent @ 03/08/2011 06:23  

If anyone is still having trouble try this link to my FLICKA site http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_enterprises/6004637070...hotostream

Update Reply
bbbent @ 03/08/2011 07:19  

Mark there's no words with out repeating everyone else.
Bring on the next one. Done me and the missus the world of good.
Missing everyone too.
Gaz.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 03/08/2011 07:43  

I'm not sure if this is the list for Alice's reunion, another round at Borwick or the Christmas do ... but it doesn't matter - I wanna do all 3
triple1 DaftUn
BBZ9gazillion Blackberry Shawy Alice 2 Yorky2 chickflick75 Rooster roo Lisaj Mikelebike

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 03/08/2011 10:58  

When and where is reunion

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 03/08/2011 12:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email