MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas party 2011

BM Xmas party 2011 (28) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas party 2011 (28) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas party 2011

See you later for some Bill huggles

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 26/11/2011 08:39  

Safe journeys everyone! See you all there

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/11/2011 08:51  

I'm setting of now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/11/2011 08:52  

Me, JP, Bobkat, Star and Shaksta all started early last night and I'm being forced into shopping in Brum today in my capacity as tour guide - oh well, I'll just have to grin and bear it See you all in the pub later! Don't forget your hats otherwise BJ will shout at you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2011 09:46  

hats ????? what did i miss

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 26/11/2011 11:19  

Blimey reading this thread makes me wonder if I am going to be the only one not able to drink tonight, I have to drive home afterwards as its too far for me to have a taxi. Hope they have soda water on draft.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 26/11/2011 11:37  

I'm here were is every oneyour late

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/11/2011 11:53  

Not coming to play until a little later.....you can start without me Bill and tell Weirdo.........I shall be watching him...lol See you both later

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/11/2011 11:56  

Oh wat a weekend!

Left home 6am saturday, drove up from kent.
Great greasy spoon breki in Solihull,then to shops looking fer an Anne Summers(dnt ask)!
You get some strange looks when u stop a complete stranger an ask if they no where the Ann Summers shop is!
Stood in said shop trying hard not to stare at merchandise...
Even worse standing right outside changing room door! (blimey they have huge mirror in them)....hehe nice corset!
Then to National Motor Cycle Museum, quick tour of 800 bikes there.
Off to NEC fer bike show, great, long q for a beer..Good time there with great companion.
Then off shopping again, lookin fer another shop...an last minute requirements before heading to hotel...Prep for partie woo hoo.
PArty was great!! very special time as it turned out,not been soo happy fer years.. thanks all for the great fun had there.
After party party turned out to be a game of hide n seek with the hotel managment..
A great nights err sleep.. and then breki,thanks for organising the cafe to open!
Back in the car after goodbyes an off to Coventry to the British Transport museum, a must see place! Very well done it is too.
Cuppa coffeee there an then the drive back down South.....watta busy weekend!
wattta great weekend..
immense thanks to all those who made it happen..xx
luv yer all!!!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/11/2011 22:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email