MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

headstone?

headstone? - Forums [Biker Match] headstone? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

headstone?

what would you put on your headstone and why??

i cant choose between,, what the flying fk are you talking about ?,, or,,

not just a great pair of knockers,,,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 18/06/2011 16:21  

prove it boody lol....i want to be taken in a cardboard box, and cremated...no expense ....no headstone needed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2011 16:26  

buried or burnt , (dont care as im not going to be there) if your burnt and the ashes are scattered at sea , where are you going to put the head stone ????? or if your buried in the back garden and you move the next people will only stick it in the wheelie bin .....

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 18/06/2011 18:48  

you might get recycled into a rockery mic , the next people may be hippys hahahha

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 18/06/2011 19:04  

Here lies Geoff, in his eternal bed.
Once he was alive, now he's dead.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/06/2011 19:20  

hahah like it geoff.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 18/06/2011 19:36  

What about "Told you I was ill"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2011 20:07  

well spike milligan had that and i thought it was brilliant lone rider

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 18/06/2011 20:08  

I was the product of my parents .... Blame them !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/06/2011 20:25  

I don’t like to think about death, it doesn’t seem possible that one day I’ll die (what have you started boody? lol), although I know that’s a fallacy. I haven’t even made a Will out yet, so no-one knows I want to be cremated. So that rules out the ‘headstone.’ Which leads me to my point-of-view on the subject; its not the final words that are engraved on the headstone, but what impact was left on the minds of people you left behind and the people that continue to read the bits and pieces thereafter that are scattered all over the web, that account for more than anything else of a life lived. Obvious examples; facebook, youtube and lastly you guessed it... Ronnie x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2011 21:07  

Lived it my way, it's the best I could do.

Update Reply
TBird_Steve @ 18/06/2011 21:59  

'She talked herself to death'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2011 23:15  

'No Regrets'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2011 23:33  

you guys are coming up with some great stuff love it,, weepio i didnt want to think one day i wouldnt be here but,, circumstances being as they are /were ive had a lot to think about, and i now have made my will out and arranged my funeral !!! no its not morbid its actually very satisfying,, tracks that will be played at my biker send off include,, highway to hell,,ac/dc and knocking on heavens door,, guns and roses !!!!!,,,, peace n love boody x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 19/06/2011 16:52  

No headstone for me. I want a viking burial, a long boat on fire. But I don't think I'll be allowed a real one. so I want my ashes put on a motorized model of a longboat, set alight and sent onto the River Thames by Blackfriars Bridge in the heart of London. My mates standing on the bridge with a beer in hands, shouting 'Hail Ragnar' and the theme tune to the film 'The Vikings' playing very very loudly. Not that I've thought about it much.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/06/2011 19:59  

Return to sender

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 20:09  

Tell them Im going to be late

Update Reply
JP @ 19/06/2011 20:14  

I'm with kwakarider......no regrets...... a fine summary to bow out to.

Would like to think my mates would toast me off. A fine malt whisky preferably. If out happens remember and raise a glass.

Graham

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 19/06/2011 20:15  

XKLYBR Lived by the sword Til it slipped...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 20:41  

Actually boody, I understand what you’re saying, I just don’t like going there. Live the life live the dream, is what I believe and on a happier note as I’m kind of attracted to dangerous sports like skydiving, but not very good at it and, as I found my current biking buddies a month after passing the basic test 2 years ago, (they’ve been riding for years and they’re mental with it), so I was chucked in at the deep end early, so to speak. So I think an appropriate head stone if I really really had to have one it would read; “It’s better to be scared to death than bored to death.”

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 20:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email