MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

2 interesting and difficult questions

2 interesting and difficult questions (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 2 interesting and difficult questions (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

2 interesting and difficult questions

I am not qualified to tell you that Mic. I am qualified in my own profession as well as other stuff...so perhaps I am not the best person for you to be asking....I bow out of this one.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/06/2011 19:15  

Going back, it's easy to make assumptions and make life changing decisions without knowing the facts and maybe regretting later

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/06/2011 19:39  

tiz intresting that we do make quick judgments of folk and its a good post BL very apt for such a site too . i feel ive been judged before but not about looks ( really couldnt give a toss about that side of things ) but by not having very good litracy skills due to dyslexia people dismiss me from time to time, even BM it has happend becuase i write short post to thread reply's when frankly i find long winded reply's boring often piontless and repetative ! woops slight rant sorry folks . ill skulk of onder my stone now

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/06/2011 19:40  

I thought 'B' was Churchill, if he'd been alive today he would have been a rock star. Probably why he was such a shite prime minister (during peace time, before you start). I should have known that was Beethoven in question 'A' as my answer would have been 'take some antibiotics and get down to the DHSS.' On the other hand it could've been worse, I could have aborted Mozart or Vivaldi(Hendrix of the violin)

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 17/06/2011 19:45  

Thank you Wheely.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/06/2011 19:45  

Well i got them all wrong, so i'm stood in the corner with a big pointy hat with a D on it, but i did actually save a snail's life today. pitty next doors cabbage's.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2011 00:55  

I assumed that they were leading down that line, I had seen the ilk before ;p

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 18/06/2011 20:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email