MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

If you get a nod from me

If you get a nod from me (2) - Forums [Biker Match] If you get a nod from me (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

If you get a nod from me

To me its just a friendly nod

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2011 23:09  

joined a wile ago but not really used the site and thought a nod would be a good way of saying hi!
Kez

Update Reply
bikerkez @ 21/06/2011 21:43  

Great topic... had me in giggle re 'bum twitchin'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2011 21:52  

Wow !!!

A post on nodding, it must be all of a month since the last thread, and I believe it was about 6 weeks before that and a month before that and .......... you get the picture.

There even 3 threads about nods all at the some time at the moment !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2011 22:22  

Triumph you are soooooooo funny A nod is what it say's I hope lol thanks for making me chuckle

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/06/2011 20:07  

thank you fax for pointing out to them that haven't noticed my forum not long ago , and if they would be so kind to redirect it to page one and nod me , i would be ever so grateful .....lol

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/06/2011 21:48  

a nod is a nod to me tooooo... so if anyone thinks ive been hitting on them sorry

Update Reply
angie333 @ 25/06/2011 13:08  

This thread has really made me chuckle! Even if a nod was intended with affection, there's no harm in not getting a reply - everybody can't be attracted to everyone else all at the same time. That's why life is scary but exciting and fun too :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2011 15:56  

I have to say what fun it is reading this thread! A nod is nod is a nod, no more no less, just like on the bike! But reading the posts had me in stitches!

Update Reply
Rion @ 25/06/2011 16:37  

A nod to me is just like on the bike, a way of showing respect to fellow bikers...............

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/06/2011 20:08  

joined today, was wondering about the nod thing, lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2011 23:58  

so having just returned from the euro trip, is the lack of hand "waving" of "nod" ing, or "foot waving" that seems to be prevelant over there, a sign that folk are worried that the approaching rider will be offended? or just that more folk are ignorant now?

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 15/07/2011 19:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email