MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

HD Sportster Front End Wheel

HD Sportster Front End  Wheel - Forums [Biker Match] HD Sportster Front End  Wheel - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

HD Sportster Front End Wheel

Hi, 04 Sportster Front wheel disc tyre (Not great but legal rubber) and also Stanchions Legs Yokes etc. May have some bars too All genuine reason for sale - not off accident but replaced front end with custom forks and Billet wheel !! Cheers

Update Reply
Spiritrider21 @ 15/06/2011 10:19  

Hiya Sprint, What model Sportster is the front end off? Is it a 19" or 21" wheel? If a 19" wheel is it a wire spoke wheel or 13 spoke cast wheel? Is the wheel silver or Black? What sort of dosh you looking for? Do you have any pics you could put on yer profile? Bloody hell .. .. theres more questions here than I was asked the last time I was 'helping the police with their enquiries'

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 15/06/2011 11:52  

I do sometimes wonder why Harley riders actually buy bikes from dealers!

Surely it would be easier and cheaper to spend a couple of years slowly putting together the bike you actually want lol??

Or at the very least, go into your local dealer and say "I'll take that frame with that engine and you can leave the rest to me" lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/06/2011 13:27  

Now now Geoff !! you'll get me at it heehee Now there is a man who has never picked up a Harley frame .. .. they are BLOODY heavy .. .. so you'd get a custom one. A stock Harley engine Geoff ?? An air filter that dont let air thro' it, a fuel system that let any fuel thro' it, valves that dont open coz the cams dont have any lobes on em, an ignition system that dont give good sparks and an exhaust that dont let gasses out. Aint they great Anyhow .. .. its called personalisation .. so there !! Taken me about 15 years to get mine where it is .. .. not that you'd think it to look at it .. .. but thats how I like it.. And you could prob count the HD bitz in my engine, primary n transmission on your fingers.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 15/06/2011 15:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email